Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Epic

Anyone taken their kids to see this? Am thinking of taking my 4 year old daughter to see it this weekend but not sure if it will frighten her or not.

Comments

• Took my kids, they are a bit older though. 6, 10 and 12, they were not impressed, great animation but lacks any real colour to the chararcters etc.
  • Cheers. Not sure she'll worry too much about the colour of the characters. As long as she's got pick and mix and it doesn't shit the life out of her she'll be fine!
  • Took my 8 year old daughter to see it. Lots of action and fun (for her) - not a great story. I thought it was 'OK' - nowhere near as good a Brave or Despicable me. She liked it though...
  • thought this was going to be a thread about why everyone these days feels the need to use the word to describe seemingly normal events......... "dinner was epic"....... "epic day today"......."epic night"
  • Seen it with the kids, not scary in the slightest.
  • Took my four year old a few weeks ago.
    She was blown away by the 3D effects as she's never seen that before.
    She loved the film, not scared in the slightest.
    From an adult's perspective, I thought it was ok. Not bad, but not great either.
  • Thanks guys, looks like my Sunday's mapped out then!
  • Aherm , where's my invite baldy ?
  • Tell you what mate, you can take her. She often asks me "when can we see matty again"