Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Next Visit to the Sparrows Lane to see the Upbeats

I plan to contact Carl with a view to arranging a visit with Bailey to see the Upbeats sometime in August/September.
Anyone interested in coming along please let me know in the next week or so.
Thanks
Ray

Comments

• Yes, let me know please Ray. I'd like to meet Bailey, and you of course. I'm at the end of Sparrows Lane.

• I will be around for much of August and maybe early sept. would love to come.
  • Tea and cake at man at millets it is then!! ;)
  • Count me in please.
  • We'll come Ray, daughter would love to see Bailey again. Am away for 2 weeks from 17th August.
  • T.C.E said:

Tea and cake at man at millets it is then!! ;)

You're more than welcome, I'll put in a cake order with the cakemeister.
    I may ask to borrow Bailey for 10 minutes to leave his calling card in my garden for the neighbours' cats!
  • I Have some time off in August, do you have any dates yet.
  • I will email Carl this weekend and ask when we can visit.
  • We'd like to come along again if we can make the date you choose.
  • T.C.E said:

I will email Carl this weekend and ask when we can visit.

Would like to come along if the dates fit in with my time off.

• Sponsored links:

• I have asked Carl for any dates we may or may not visit. I'll let everyone know as soon as I know.
  • I am the head coach at the session ( terry) the upbeats break on 27 July till 12 sept for summer if that helps
  • Thanks Terry, well that's knackered that idea. ;)
    I knew they had a break, but thought it was in the close season. We'll have to sort something for September........
  • T.C.E said:

Thanks Terry, well that's knackered that idea. ;)
    I knew they had a break, but thought it was in the close season. We'll have to sort something for September........

Any chance of trying to arrange something again soon, T.C.E.?
  • Hiya mate, the staff return to work tomorrow. I will fire off an email to Carl thurs/fri asking if there are any dates to avoid, but normally its ok.
    We be looking the first/second away game after Millwall.
    cheers
    Ray