Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can anyone recommend somewhere to have a decent pub lunch in Greenwich?

2»

Comments

• Whetherspoons and pop over Mcds or KFC or Subway
  • Get a KFC, couple of tins of special brew and some glue and go and sit in the park. Job done.
  • Off_it said:

Get a KFC, couple of tins of special brew and some glue and go and sit in the park. Job done.

You missed the prophylactics ;-)
  • Off_it said:

Get a KFC, couple of tins of special brew and some glue and go and sit in the park. Job done.

I was thinking of Skol Super, to keep the cost down, like...
  • Gotta go to Goddards for a decent bit of pie mash and liquor
  • se9addick said:

Old Brewery at the Royal Naval College, especially if its hot.

this X10

Beautiful settings, lovely nosh, even better beer. Sure to impress if you've never been. only place in Greenwich to drink IMO.
  • Did you seal the deal
  • Shag said:

Did you seal the deal

Blimey, give the fella a chance!

Unless he's taken her for breakfast, instead of lunch.
  • Plenty of time mate . It was yesterday , if he aint done it by now he needs to move on
  • Its today Shag, keep up son.
  • Sponsored links:

• hahahah oh yeah sorry errr have a nice lunch
  • Wonder how the fella is getting on?

Quick vote;

a) Still in/outside the pub, battered and in no fit state for anything;
    b) has already tried it on, got a slap and she's currently on her way home; or
    c) they're currently in room 326 in the Novotel next to the station.

Place your bets ladies and gents!
  • d) decided to go to Blackpool instead.
  • fatrob said:

Gotta go to Goddards for a decent bit of pie mash and liquor

Than take her some and have a go on her pie and mash (and liqour)
  • I am texting from Blackpool spoons... not really, just having a beer after seeing Billy Elliot and she's asked if she can stay at mine!! Not that that necessarily. Means anything of course! ;-)
  • boggzy said:

I am texting from Blackpool spoons... not really, just having a beer after seeing Billy Elliot and she's asked if she can stay at mine!! Not that that necessarily. Means anything of course! ;-)

Get in there!
    Just remember to name the child after this years Championship winning team.
  • Royally in there my son
  • Pics or GTFO
  • Sponsored links:

• boggzy said:

I am texting from Blackpool spoons... not really, just having a beer after seeing Billy Elliot and she's asked if she can stay at mine!! Not that that necessarily. Means anything of course! ;-)

I look forward to my pint!
    :o)

• Is Billy Eliot on At Greenwich theatre? Or did you not even go to Greenwich?
  • Is Billy Eliot on At Greenwich theatre? Or did you not even go to Greenwich?
  • So lunch with a bit of afters?
  • Well, back on topic, I thoroughly recommend the old brewery, a real gem, the beer garden is amazing... hidden away, tho busy, not stupidly busy. Ended up staying there for about 3 and a half hours... ate there, food was pretty good too, but not a great deal of choice.

Ended up going for a ride (yeah yeah) on that cable car thing before heading back into town... (Victoria Palace Theatre curb_it)

All in all a great 24 hours. Piss off, Nathan!

Sadly now back at work...