Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bournemouth Train Deal

edited July 2013 in Match Day Travel
Found this if anyone's not got a train ticket yet, £15 return
http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/fever.aspx

Comments

• Cheers for the heads up on this. Train booked. This has saved me getting them on the day
  • Bollocks paid 69 quid for 2 adults and 2 kids with gold card discount. Will see if I can refund and re buy. Cheers for the heads up
  • Excellent spot; well done.
  • Good find - I paid £42 return which I actually thought was okay.
  • 13.20 anytime return on the day. But I'm coming across the coast from Brighton way. Very cheap
  • Cheers Nathan - saved me a bit of money there
  • Good man
  • edited July 2013
    Got mine changed had to lose £10 to get them refunded but still £15 quid better off. Well done Nathan
  • Sorry if I sound stupid here but do you collect tickets or do they get posted?usually drive or go by coach.
  • Sorry if I sound stupid here but do you collect tickets or do they get posted?usually drive or go by coach.

Can do either
  • Sponsored links:

• This could quite possibly be Nathan's greatest ever contribution to Charlton Life and indeed Society as a whole.

Well played.
  • Cheers for info.
  • It is worth noting that you can use this on any train going to/from Bournemouth and you're not tied to a certain one.
  • It is worth noting that you can use this on any train going to/from Bournemouth and you're not tied to a certain one.

Orgasmic!!!
  • Off_it said:

It is worth noting that you can use this on any train going to/from Bournemouth and you're not tied to a certain one.

Orgasmic!!!
    So have you got our tickets sorted?
  • Boom said:

Off_it said:

It is worth noting that you can use this on any train going to/from Bournemouth and you're not tied to a certain one.

Orgasmic!!!
    So have you got our tickets sorted?
    Were you stalking me last night?
  • Cheers Nathan - Would have used Family Railcard (for the last time),however this was probably cheaper and I don't have to argue over my boys age at the ticket office, (he's 16 but looks older).