Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy Orgasm Day !

Err, have a nice one I suppose !

Comments

• Seriously?
  • Come again
  • Come again

:) V quick !
  • edited July 2013
    JohnBoyUK said:

Seriously?

You think I would fake it ?

According to Ann Summers, who are kindly doing a 10% discount in their Toy Department today.

As Brucie and Tess will tell you

"Keeeeeeep Strumming"
  • Bit premature but I 'celebrated' yesterday.
  • Bit premature but I 'celebrated' yesterday.

Lol
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Seriously?

According to Ann Summers, who are kindly doing a 10% discount in their Toy Department today.

"Keeeeeeep Strumming"
    I just choked on my Diet Coke reading the "Keeeeeeep Strumming" line. Well done AFKA, that made me proper laugh.

• JohnBoyUK said:

JohnBoyUK said:

Seriously?

"Keeeeeeep Strumming"
    I just choked on my Diet Coke reading the "Keeeeeeep Strumming" line. Well done AFKA, that made me proper laugh.

I didn't choke but boy did I just squirt it over my screen
  • I'm going to run a session tonight for Lifers that struggle to reach orgasm.

If you can't come then let me know
  • Sponsored links:

• is it at multiple times afka
  • i had an op to cure my premature ejaculation but it was still touch and go for a while
  • Very likely to be a one off !

Will there be a dress code or can I come as I am?

Does that mean there'll be more or less moaning on here than usual?

• incidentally never had an "unhappy orgasm"
  • What do most girls say when they experience their first orgasm?

Gulp.
  • think we need an amnesty for today whereby pictures can be posted to assist with our celebrations.
  • JohnBoyUK said:

Seriously?

"Keeeeeeep Strumming"

That'll be the day when I have a happy event over a model train set

Do you need any 'flyers' knocking out?
  • Sponsored links:

• edited July 2013
    The missus has been having trouble 'completing the race'and the doctor thought she might be overheating.

I told @DaveMehmet about it down the pub and he suggested wafting a towel for us while we done the business.

Anyway, he came back after last orders and he stood there flapping this towel around whilst we went about it. 20 minutes later and nothing happening he said "how about we swap for a bit?"

Within a few minutes she was thrashing around and screaming the house down. Best orgasm she had ever had.

I turned to DaveM, gave him a wink and said all boastfullly "THAT, my son, is how you waft a f***ing towel"
  • The missus has been having trouble 'completing the race'and the doctor thought she might be overheating.

I told @DaveMehmet about it down the pub and he suggested wafting a towel for us while we done the business.

Anyway, he came back after last orders and he stood there flapping this towel around whilst we went about it. 20 minutes later and nothing happening she said "how about we swap for a bit?"

Within a few minutes she was thrashing around and screaming the house down. Best orgasm she had ever had.

I turned to DaveM, gave him a wink and said all boastfullly "THAT, my son, is how you waft a f***ing towel"

Corrected for you mate.

Will there be a dress code or can I come as I am?
    I am just wearing my boxer shorts - is it ok if I just come in my pants?

• The missus has been having trouble 'completing the race'and the doctor thought she might be overheating.

Anyway, he came back after last orders and he stood there flapping this towel around whilst we went about it. 20 minutes later and nothing happening she said "how about we swap for a bit?"

Corrected for you mate.
    @DaveMehmet are you saying she was wafting the towel, while you and AFKA.........

This session you are talking about. I hear it will be held on your yacht.

If so, can I come on your boat.
  • Most of these posts should surely be on the " Messi affair" thread....

Corrected for you mate.
    @DaveMehmet are you saying she was wafting the towel, while you and AFKA.........
    Not at first
  • Happy Orgasm Day !
    If you gave at the office, you needn't give at home!
  • I'm gonna be celebrating well into the night
  • Shag said:

I'm gonna be celebrating well into the night

I bet you're knackered already?