Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

shame on all of you

Who knew Daniel Pelka and done nothing about it. I am sickened that in our country this was allowed to happen.A very belated and sincere R.I.P
Little boy god bless you.

Comments

• Just saw this on the news. Tragic and also worrying that this kind of thing goes on under the noses of people who really should know better.
  • Another innocent child lost to scumbag adults but sadly not shocking to me anymore. Hope they rot in hell.

Hope the poor lad has found peace now. RIP Daniel.
  • Just googled the poor little fella , that is horrific
    Beyond sick and inhumane what some beings get up to

RIP little man
  • I had to turn the news over, I was almost in tears. Sickening.
  • baby P
    Victoria Kumbiai

this poor little kid

• RIP Young Lad x

I won't slur this thread by saying what I'd like to do to those responsible
  • Terrible, evil parents.

(Misleading thread title).
  • RIP so so sad.

What sickens me the most is the scum that done this will most likely spend time behind bars in this country (correct me if I'm wrong) being fed 3 meals a day. They deserve to be starved and feel the pain the poor lad did.

• RIP. Read about this today, and all I could think of was "why?"

Why were they deliberately trying to make his life a living hell both mentally and physically. Some things in this cruel world just don't make sense.
  • Was this the young lad who had Eastern European parents?

Absolutely shocking abuse.

How can people do that to young innocent kids, let alone their own flesh and blood.

String the scumbags up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Mother and stepfather , I think
  • Was this the young lad who had Eastern European parents?

Absolutely shocking abuse.

How can people do that to young innocent kids, let alone their own flesh and blood.

String the scumbags up.

Yes Eastern European parents.

Sick Bastards need executing.

Did the school he went to not notice any of the marks on his body, or the fact he weighed a stone and a half.

RIP little fella
  • Very disturbing, watched it on Itv news. Hope they rot in hell! And suffer triple the amount of pain that little Daniel had to suffer! He weighed 1 1/2 stone when he died surely someone must of took note FFS.

R.i.p Daniel
  • heavenSE7 said:

RIP so so sad.

What sickens me the most is the scum that done this will most likely spend time behind bars in this country (correct me if I'm wrong) being fed 3 meals a day. They deserve to be starved and feel the pain the poor lad did.

They will serve their time here at a rough cost of £40 grand per year. Meals provided, gym sessions free of charge, access to education. With trainee psychologists gently trying to discover 'why? '.

At least they'll be bottom of the food chain inside and trust me, there'll be people out to do them given the chance.

Should just shoot them.
  • Rather not discuss / debate on here to be honest. I think we are all universal in our thoughts on everyone involved.

RIP Daniel
  • Polish I believe. (Not that it makes any difference). Apparently, according to the TV news, the mother was a drunk & drug addict.
  • I've not heard all the gory details of this sad case yet, but it's beyond me why 'parents' have kids and then misuse that privilidge, when there are many people who would love to have kids naturally and can't , it's a crazy , sad , mixed up society.
  • I've not heard all the gory details of this sad case yet, but it's beyond me why 'parents' have kids and then misuse that privilidge, when there are many people who would love to have kids naturally and can't , it's a crazy , sad , mixed up society.

Good point, well made MIA pal!

Me and the missus can't have kids. I don't think it makes us any more angry than anyone else, but it certainly hits a nerve......
  • There will now be a 'Serious Case Review' which will require reports from all the agencies involved and which is expected to report in 6 weeks. Whether a report prepared in just 6 weeks is capable of identifying all of the errors from each agency must be open to serious doubt but let's see.
  • Can we not drag up nationality in this...don't really see how relevant it is considering other incidents such as Baby P.

RIP to the little boy. Hope that the review manages to bring in new measures to stop this kind of abuse again (even if it 'annoys' some parents with all the checks).
  • Sponsored links:

• The news showed a log from the boy's school where teachers recorded things like him stealing food or marks on his arms. I guess no one felt they had the ability to call in social services. We all know that there will be a review, and it will say that agencies need to talk to each other more and be sceptical of the parents lying. Cases like this will probably still happen, though. The mother was reported to have told the school he had an eating disorder. Shocking and very sad about it all.
  • I would do time.
  • Friend is a Paediatric Nurse, remember her saying during the 'Baby P' outrage how many incidents of cruelty like this go on that simply don't make the news. Truly depressing.