Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

cafc player on android

do i need an app to make it work?

Comments

• try etchasketch..
  • As far as I know Player won't work on most smart phones.
    I downloaded Dolphin browser on my Android. Its supposed to let you use flash but I still couldn't get Player to work on live matches.

• Try blu tac
  • You're supposed to be able to do it through the football league app, but in keeping with the football league's website it's shite and don't work properly. Hopefully it'll be fixed for next season.
  • is android like a steroid .. does he run for Godolphin
  • interesting exiled

thanks east stand
  • works for me on galaxy s3 using stock browser
  • whoah!

crazy

i wonder why
  • Player used to work fine on my Galaxy S2 but doesn't work on my new smartphone (sounds like it's been sped up). Just downloaded the football league app as suggested but when I click the player tab it says check your internet connection. Can anyone confirm that it does work on this app? Maybe I just need to wait till the match starts?
  • Just about to download the app Norfolk. Ill let you know how I get on with it
  • Sponsored links:

• what is the exact name of the app?
  • Football League Club's App
  • I cant sign in to player on that app. Im clicking sign in but nothing happening
  • i've got the app now too but can't even see where to sign in to player
  • I cant sign in to player on that app. Im clicking sign in but nothing happening

Me too. Also can't zoom out to click on any of the links. Oh well :(
  • Mine aint working. Giving up now.
  • can manage to watch highlights though no link for live commentary? any clues?
  • Clicked on "Listen Live" but getting nothing.
  • working now
  • Works fine on my s3
  • Sponsored links:

• Got mine working today. Downloaded puffin browser and it worked first time. Bosh.
  • Is there an app for cafc player or do i have to go through a browser? Im sure i had a player app last season?
  • edited August 2015
    There's one on iOS so would assume there is one for Android as well. Try searching for FLi Player.
  • Player HD its called, the app is excellent
  • Got it cheers
  • Did anyone else have problems with the stream today? It dropped on my iPad several times, the worst being two minutes into injury time. (I was secretly pleased because it was agony listening). But I didn't download the app, just used Safari to get to the main site
  • Did anyone else have problems with the stream today? It dropped on my iPad several times, the worst being two minutes into injury time. (I was secretly pleased because it was agony listening). But I didn't download the app, just used Safari to get to the main site

Last night was of the best in seasons for me, I know my problems are mainly down to how awful the internet can be here, but last night was perfect, it didn't cut out once and it was happening at about the right time.

Most games I can't even read the match thread as my commentary can be up to 10mins behind.

Does anyone have a (non Google play) link for the app? The 4g on my phone is often faster than my broadband at home.