Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southampton Away

edited October 2007 in Match Day Travel
To all, not just the minibus collective.

If anyone is up for doing an overnighter for this show your interest and I'll see about getting rooms sorted. If of course anyone is going at all that is.

Can be a drive up on the Friday to drive back Saturday unless anyone has other ideas. Clingfilm should be coming too which is always enjoyable.

Comments

• No one going then?
  • Thinking about it.
  • Sorry boys cant make southampton away, Im on call that weekend! ill have to be a plastic.
  • I'm going. Sorry though I'll be going home after the game. I've got a firework party to get to by 6 o'clock.
  • Still got Wolves to go yet...
  • not sure out the friday beofre and the weekend after no sure if ill get a freedom pass from the Mrs
  • Yeah will be going
  • can't see why not
  • I fancy a night out in southampton so if anyone is up for doing an overnighter either the Friday or the Saturday let me know and I'll start probing my contacts in the area. Southampton is a good night out too. Plenty of cheese bars AFKA
  • i know mate, its a decent night out. Just wrong timing for me sadly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah i'm game and the sooner its booked the better!!

Get to work
  • Carter & CAFCBourne in, any others?
  • me, when is it?
  • Saturday November 3rd.

IN
    Carter
    CAFCBourne
    WSS
  • Out

WSS

old man's birthday. sorry
  • i'm planning on going with a couple of others...
  • IN

Carter
    CAFCBourne

OUT
    West Side Shagger
  • Well arent the popular ones!!
  • Looks like it's gonna be a quiet one.

ltgtr you don't fancy a beano down Southampton that evening then?
  • Dicko if you can let me know the rough cost of a place to kip i shall let you know!
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]Looks like it's gonna be a quiet one.

what ? with two of you ?

You've got your wingman Maverick, now get out there, switch to guns, and shoot some dawgs !!
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]Dicko if you can let me know the rough cost of a place to kip i shall let you know!
    Me too!
  • In the region of £20-£25 lads, I'll get onto it tomorrow and go on the assumption there will be four of us
  • goin down,on the train with a few of the old boys,lookin forward to a day on the lash without the littlen with me.
  • [cite]Posted By: Carter[/cite]In the region of £20-£25 lads, I'll get onto it tomorrow and go on the assumption there will be four of us
    Sounds good to me, count me in!
  • Right I feel like a right soppy but I'm now out of this one as I'm DJ'ing the night of the 3rd and completely forgot about that. If anyone wants to pick the baton up the cheapest places are on here http://www.bedandbreakfasts-uk.co.uk/southeastframe-southampton.htm I can recommend the King George hotel and it is also a pub.

Sorry lads but Dicko is truly a melt
  • lol, nice one !
  • Thank god at least the lamb of the group's dropped out!!
  • I am going but Train only for me no stopover.

Dicko Medders is gonna cane you, splitting again eh ! You hav e re-claimed the crown from the Rugby Boy LOL
  • It was only right and proper I had a split this season!!

King George is a five minute taxi drive from town centre the pub is like the wild west although friendly enough and near to a 24 hour tescos.

There are others that are closer to the town centre that will be like £3 dearer and you'll get breakfast too although I'm not sure how keen they will be to have you lot there all at once.

Apologies again lads all this means is that Blackpool away is now a definite weekender for me!