Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bristol City away (driving)

Been put off going by train on previous post as would probably miss the last connection.

I cannot leave here before 4.00 on that day so would get to Brentwood by 4.30.

Honest opinion, unless I drive like a complete nut nut (not possible in my car actually) is it feasible to get from J28 of the M25 to Bristol in 3 hrs at that time of the day? What time are the coaches leaving?

I would have the right hump if I am still sat on the M25 at 6.30.

Otherwise its Jeff Stelling and the boys.

Comments

• Options
    You might be able to do it if you had a clear run - however, we are talking about the M25...........
  • Options
    my wife went to heathrow from junction 26 of the M25 and left at 4pm last tuesday and was at heathrow in 50 mins but we did the same journey 6 months back and it took 3 hours .. so i'd say pot luck!!!
  • Options
    I wouldn't even bother trying it mate...
  • Options
    edited October 2007
    you're only going to get yourself done when trying to make up the time lost earlier on in the journey, think you're going to have to pass!
  • Options
    you looked into train singles with a cheap b+b thrown in ?
  • Options
    We done Hull in 3 hours so Bristol is easy. No problems, go for it.
  • Options
    AFKA - Will need an early train to London get in next day which will be ££££££££££££££

Brunello - North is easy peasy, M25 is hellish. Took me over an hour to get to the M1 turn off for Luton game although their was a crash on t'other side which everyone slowed down to have a gawp at.

Looks like its Mr Stelling for me then, boo.
  • Options
    Its 156 miles from Brentwood so two hours driving and one hour for traffic jams. Go for it.
  • Options
    I would say you have little chance. Both the M25 & the M4 are absolute pigs at that time of day.