Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'm worried

First Airman Brown starts to pop up more and more often and now Czech Addick whom I'm guessing is another regular on the old e-mail list.

Are we being invaded? ; - )

Welcome but no posts about where you went to school

Comments

• I believe that like myself Airman Brown refused to pay £27 for a Championship game and so voted with their feet. First game I've missed. £23/£24 tops for me.
  • Hello all. Don't worry, no school posts from me.

I'm a former season ticket holder but moved out to Czech Republic at the end of the season before last. Gutted not to be making regular trips to the Valley any more. I hope to feel a bit more involved on match days by joining this site. There's not a lot of coverage of the Championship out here :-(

Not sure I was on the email list...
  • ah, not THAT Czech Addick then. The other one is Richard Hunt, the one who did all the Back to The Valley campaign posters through his ad agency.
  • [cite]Posted By: Czech_Addick[/cite]Hello all. Don't worry, no school posts from me.

I'm a former season ticket holder but moved out to Czech Republic at the end of the season before last. Gutted not to be making regular trips to the Valley any more. I hope to feel a bit more involved on match days by joining this site. There's not a lot of coverage of the Championship out here :-(

Not sure I was on the email list...

What e-mail list?
  • edited October 2007
    [quote][cite]Posted By: LargeAddick[/cite]ah, not THAT Czech Addick then. The other one is Richard Hunt, the one who did all the Back to The Valley campaign posters through his ad agency.[/quote]

I see – no, not me. I know of at least two other Addicks in Czech but neither live near me and I'm not in touch with them. Sounds like a guy worth knowing though - good man for doing those posters.
  • The old addicks on line list run by Glynne Jones.

Sorry Czech Addick, mistakenly thought you were the person Large mentions.

Jimmy will be giving a running commentary from 3.00 pm.
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Who, me? On the match?

Sorry, don't get this?
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]The old addicks on line list run by Glynne Jones.

Sorry Czech Addick, mistakenly thought you were the person Large mentions.

Jimmy will be giving a running commentary from 3.00 pm.[/quote]

No worries! I thought you probably meant the Glynne Jones list - I never got round to joining it.

Looking forward to the running commentary!
  • [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Who, me? On the match?

Sorry, don't get this?

I thought you did the running commentary. Don't know as I don't normally log on here during a game.
  • Afka normally does but doesn't seem to be about- shame, because his the fastest typist i've evry seen.

I've started an update thread- join in Henry- be good to have you aboard for once.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: jimmymelrose[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]

Who, me? On the match?

Sorry, don't get this?

I thought you did the running commentary. Don't know as I don't normally log on here during a game.

I've done it a few times when I've managed to get my sister - in - law to put the phone next to the radio speakers.

I have to phone her from France for 2 hours in order to do it.

Not sure if this will be possible today yet.