Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Massives v Scum

scum kit man had a mare , he's not brought it, they're wearing wednesdays away kit apparently

edit : may be wednesdays third kit

Comments

• edited August 2013
    As Gary Lineker said. Them kit men have to many things too remember on a match day
  • Queue the "it's sad to have threads on our rivals games" posts
  • Millwall are having a non stop mare........what a shame
  • Lomas might have taken a West ham kit for them to wear!
  • same old same old ... millwall time equaliser

can't rely on the norverners to help us out
  • Surely the kit man would only have had one job to in the morning? That has to be a sackable offense.
  • I wouldn't be surprised if the 'kit man" has to sell the match tickets, organise the trip, drive the bus, rendezvous with Plod, protect the coach, organise the post-match grub and drive home. I wonder if Wednesday will ask Millwall to return the favour in the reverse fixture so they can save on lugging their kit down and having to wash it etc. Do they wash kits nowadays or just sell them on e-Bay?
  • Do they wash kits nowadays or just sell them on e-Bay?

We are hardly a great example of stuff like that, last season we were flogging anything that was big enough to sign ! I lost track of how many signed 'promotion' corks we sold on ebay
  • shine166 said:

Do they wash kits nowadays or just sell them on e-Bay?

We are hardly a great example of stuff like that, last season we were flogging anything that was big enough to sign ! I lost track of how many signed 'promotion' corks we sold on ebay
    True story.