Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Goals - Dartford

Anyone on here play there?

I thinking of getting a team in the league and they have confirmed that there is a place - Any good?

Comments

• I used to play when it was Socketball.

This was about 12 or 13 years ago

It may have changed a bit since then
  • Just had our team of over weight has beens accepted at the Bexleyheath one first game tomorrow
  • Never actually played on the pitches, but they look decent enough. The club house is ok though and I thought it was always 'Goals'. Wasn't Socketball the indoor place round the back in the industrial estate where they played cricket?
  • played up there a few times - its ok but there are a few teams who are very much "in" with the refs and its obvious (played on a wednesday).

a few chavs up there but you get them anywhere. you also get the chance to kick Glen Johnson and Ben May on occasions which is always a bonus.
  • Geln Johnson and Ben May - Do they go down there?
  • [cite]Posted By: KieranBrown[/cite]Geln Johnson and Ben May - Do they go down there?
    seen them a few times yes (and no, they werent stealing toilet seats)
  • Played at the Dartford one once and its ok. Its a bit far for me to get to regularly so I help my mates team out when they're desperate. I've got 2 teams at the Beckenham Goals though and its virtually a carbon copy. The pitches are good, standard of refereeing is much better than at Powerleague. You gotta be fit though to play 5 a side it hard work!
  • how long are the matches in the league there? do you only play 1 matcha night?
  • [cite]Posted By: KieranBrown[/cite]how long are the matches in the league there? do you only play 1 matcha night?
    usually yes, unless you have games to catch up on. 20mins each way i think.