Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v millwall

Anyone in Thailand fancy meeting up,will be showing the game live in witherspoons,soi buakhow pattaya.looking foreword to having a beer and winding up some of the millwall that live here.

Comments

• You should add the Thailand bit in the title of the thread so other Thai residents might spot it easier.

• Are all the millwall fans ladyboys out there too
  • Got email from club today. Addressed to Emma (how did they find out?????). I can have 4 tickets to our annual local debacle...
  • Got email from club today. Addressed to Emma (how did they find out?????). I can have 4 tickets to our annual local debacle...

Won't you be behind the sofa same as last year? :0)
  • Too true mate. Never had a club email pushing tickets for the Spanner game though. I know it's on the Tele n all but...
  • I just got a text, offering me 4 tickets.
  • derby fever hitting the valley, cauldron
  • these tickets are gold dust and to be part of that unique Valley derby atmosphere, when it really is an experience to behold , is a must for any football fan no matter who they support

c-a-f-c-c-a-f-c-c-a-f-c-c-a-f-c

red aaaaarmy red aaaaarmy
  • edited September 2013
    All the old derby heroes will suck the ball in for us, Mark Stuart, Robert Lee , Phil Warman, Garry Nelson
  • Sponsored links:

• John Hendry (on loan for 5 games)
  • not diseased just played the game
  • Just got Chris Powell calling me at home offering the chance to buy 4x tickets. That's a first for me.
  • Are all the millwall fans ladyboys out there too

Think most of them are just dating ladyboys.
  • I got call from CP too, reminding me to purchase 4 tickets and to 'roar' on the team. Also reminded me of earlier kick off!
  • edited September 2013
    Phoned up to get tickets earlier thinking that the North Upper was probably sold out, but managed to get tickets 4 rows from the back of H block. Then straight after I got off the phone I got a text offering me tickets for the game.
  • just had chris come round (not for the first time) soaked and begging for me to purchase more tickets for this game. felt sorry for him when I heard he walked all the way from the training ground cos after he parked in sparrows lane today he's car had its tyres put down and a spanner thrown through the windscreen (not pointing any fingers but we know of at least one dodgy character who lives down there...) so ended up getting another four tickets.... anyone after a spare for the millwall match?
  • edited September 2013
    I got a call from Chris Powell today , not to sell me more tickets , but to tell me not to worry , he will make sure we stuff Millwall like a rag doll this time round , and he will make it crystal clear to the players that this is one game they have to turn up for and play with no fear , and show all the Charlton fans what they can do.
  • 2 home games before we play you, it would be nice to finally click in to gear otherwise I can see this being a dire game and too close to call.
  • you could get stuffed in them both and still beat us
  • Sponsored links:

• 2 home games before we play you, it would be nice to finally click in to gear otherwise I can see this being a dire game and too close to call.

You will always win regardless.

Yep. :(

Even if you win both home games, it'll probably still be a dire game and too close to call.

THIS
    Last season you lot played Blackburn away on the Wednesday before, had injuries galore and still beat us at The Valley. Form for this game doesn't matter it's all about having the bigger b*llocks on the day.
  • Its the small club mentality they are playing against a big club , at a proper stadium, against a club with history.