Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Burnley v Blackburn

The lunch time kick off on sky. I am looking forward to seeing this one as we play both clubs quite soon.
I fancy this will be a tough game, a red blooded red rose derby. The more lumps they can kick off one another the better it'll be for us.

Comments

• Hopefully Walkabout in Watford will have this on as well as the Palace game, would be lovely to see the Nigels get smashed but you're right -this fixture is far more relevant to us given that we're playing both away from home shortly.
  • A proper derby, one of the most hate filled in the country.
  • The information for the Football League Show on freeview says "...and Burnley meet Liverpool in a feisty Lancashire derby."
  • Probably the only game involving either of these sides that I would actually like to watch!

Reminds me of the Blackpool/Preston rivalry in the sense that they absolutely hate each other but not many neutrals are too aware of it.
  • The information for the Football League Show on freeview says "...and Burnley meet Liverpool in a feisty Lancashire derby."

they were obviously confused with 'All Our Yesterdays' .. but seriously (:>), the BBC is getting (or has got) rather slipshod, not to say shopworn
  • 1-0 to Burnley with 15 minutes left. Great game.
  • Is the score and clock graphic really small or is it just me? Think it may be the first live game I've watched on Sky for a while!
  • Think its the same as usual WSS, though haven't seen the BT one.
  • 1-1. Comedy goal.
  • Blackburn sub on for 1 min. 45 seconds then sent-off.
  • Sponsored links:

• I would say having watched this game that we have nothing too great to worry about when it comes to playing either
  • Burnley played Liverpool today according to the Football League Show preview on TV Guide.....
  • LenGlover said:

Burnley played Liverpool today according to the Football League Show preview on TV Guide.....

that was already commented upon Len .. the BBC is (or has got) getting VERY slapdash .. they still have us & Donny as having played 6 games on their version of the champs table .. sack the board and the master general or whatever the f*** his handle is
  • LenGlover said:

Burnley played Liverpool today according to the Football League Show preview on TV Guide.....

that was already commented upon Len .. the BBC is (or has got) getting VERY slapdash .. they still have us & Donny as having played 6 games on their version of the champs table .. sack the board and the master general or whatever the f*** his handle is
    Every matchday, they update the table, as if our result against Doncaster stood; it takes them a day or two to re-update it correctly each time. Don't know why.
  • LenGlover said:

Every matchday, they update the table, as if our result against Doncaster stood; it takes them a day or two to re-update it correctly each time. Don't know why.
    usually a day or 2 I agree .. yesterday (when I last looked) their version of the champ table still had us and Donny as having played 6 games