Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Macheda at Man U

After some rumours during the summer we were trying to get him on loan, he's now signed on loan for Doncaster.

Comments

• I've got to be honest, when I hear his name all I really think of is his goal against Villa about three years ago. Is there more to him than that ?
  • Had all the kit, but seemed to lose his way horribly. Got a few games at Samp and failed to get a goal. Looking at Wiki he repeated the feat at Stuttgart and QPR. Surprised he keeps getting a contract.
  • Will score goals in the Champ. I wished we had signed him.
  • Had all the kit, but seemed to lose his way horribly. Got a few games at Samp and failed to get a goal. Looking at Wiki he repeated the feat at Stuttgart and QPR. Surprised he keeps getting a contract.

Injuries played a part I think.
  • On what basis, can you say he will score goals though Henry? I mean, he hasnt really ever done well for anyone, including United!Will he be able to handle the physicality of the championship?He certainly hasnt got pace to burn thats for sure!
  • cafc_se7 said:

On what basis, can you say he will score goals though Henry? I mean, he hasnt really ever done well for anyone, including United!Will he be able to handle the physicality of the championship?He certainly hasnt got pace to burn thats for sure!

He's a big strong lad so ye
  • I've seen him play a few times. He's looked pretty pony every time - apart from that game against Villa when he probably won them the league!
  • he wont score more than 2/3 IMO
  • We don't need any more world class strikers. We have 4 already.
  • he wont score more than 2/3 IMO

Shows how bad my eyesight is , when I first read this I thought you said 23!
    I thought that's none too shabby.