Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

dean powell

Mustve been living on the moon this week and sorry if already been done

But RIP

What a tragic end

Poor chisora was in pieces before his fight i didnt think he shoumnldve boxed after the ringing of ten bells and the mins applause

Comments

• RIP Dean Powell

Really nice man, will be greatly missed.
  • Heard the news last week, just after it happened. Dean was one of the most recognisable ring-men and matchmakers and highly respected by his fighters & all in the game.

No way of knowing what he was going through, but I really hope he is now at peace.

http://www.boxingscene.com/dean-powells-funeral-take-place-on-october-1--69840
  • I got a text about this last week. Didn't believe it until I saw ringside on Thursday. Bloody tragic, very nice bloke. Lord knows what he was going through
  • Bit of a Charlton fan as well was Dean. Saw him at the Leicester match. Lovely bloke so tragic.
  • Funeral in greenwich on oct 1st

He was at the valley quite often always seemed amiable and was always good chat when approached I found
  • RIP Dean
  • Unbelievable. I knew him very slightly. I used to play in a band that played at The Small Faces convention every year and Dean was behind it. Thought he was a great bloke and we used to deal with him for all the arrangements. I never realised he was so well known in the boxing world. RIP Dean.