Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Time to RALLY the troops!

So Tuesday night we welcome Forest down to The Valley. Now isn't this quite familiar?

Tuesday night last season ... Charlton on a poor run. We had top of the league Cardiff city come down. 2 - 0 down in the first ten. But the Valley Faithfull stuck with there manager and there team. Constant singing and trying to give the boys a lift. After that I dont think anybody predicted us winning 5 - 4. We can play our part. That night we played our part ... We got behind the boys we sang our hearts out. and we got our rewards. Epic game with three vital points that kicked start our season.

So lets all get behind CP & The boys. Lets make the kind of noise we did against Cardiff. lets sing them off the park. or boo every-time there player touches the ball and cheer when we retain possession. Lets give the boys every lift we can. Because when they come out that tunnel they will be low on confidence and as fans we need to show the team we understand the hard circumstances and we back them regardless of the score 2- 0 down 3- 0 down 3 - 0 up.

We are Charlton.

%100 Support.

CP & The Team

Comments

• If we build it they will come
  • Can't be there, but endorse the sentiments 100%
  • aliwibble said:

Can't be there, but endorse the sentiments 100%

Ditto

• Completely agree 100%... maybe not boo the opposition though as might fire them up
  • Very nice to read a post like this! Let's do our part this season and get behind the lads. Then if we go down we can blame the team and manager ! ;).
  • I will be there, I will get behind the team, I will get behind Chris, if we go goals down I will still try.
    However don't expect another Cardiff. Those sorts of games don't come along very often, or do they?
  • The team need our support more than ever.

And the gaffer, MIA .

PLEASE get down to this game if you possibly can.

Forget that tickly throat & runny nose. Wear a paper bag on your head.

Forget missing you dinner . A sooper doper Valley pastie will hit the spot.

Forget missing out on Eastenders & Holby. You can catch up the next night.

Forget the late finish to your day. Wear your pjs under your clothes to save time later.

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU on Tues evening . It may not be there one day when you have run out of excuses.

Keep the faith & get behind SCP & his boys !!!!!
  • I'm ready for Tuesday. Day off work after my birthday so what better to cure a Monday hangover than a trip to the Valley! Actually looking forward to it (strangely). My one league game this season was Doncaster (if that counts).
  • Be there, and taking the 2 game guest ticket offer with some family.....
    Think the gaffer needs all the support he can get at the moment
  • Sponsored links:

• edited September 2013
    Support has been poor all season. We need to get a few games with solid support and see where that takes us.

At Cardiff the whole stadium got involved not just the north.

Blankets and flasks were put away and the players felt it give them 100% more umph.
  • We need the spirit shown at the Cardiff game - from the fans! 110% support for SCP and the team on Tuesday and Saturday with 2 tough games coming up.
  • Yep, I won't lie, I didn't intend to go as it means i may well work a little later to avoid having oodles of time, means I will probably be getting back to Swanley closer to 11, and I have to leave for work about 7 hours later...

Excuses aside though, in the spirit of Cardiff last season, I think this may be an important one.

So I guess I best get my excuses ready for being late on Wednesday ;)

And the gaffer, MIA .

Forget the late finish to your day. Wear your pjs under your clothes to save time later.

YOUR CLUB NEEDS YOU on Tues evening . It may not be there one day when you have run out of excuses.

I'll give my 'lucky pants' a wash Fan.

And the gaffer, MIA .

I'll give my 'lucky pants' a wash Fan.

Is that the pink pair with the frilly gusset or the ones with the sequins, MIA ?

• How I see it, even if we (by a miracle) packed out the valley with a partisan crowd, all banging the war drums and screaming like banshees, These players would more than likely buckle under the huge pressure and we'd be accused of putting too much expectation on them.................