Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

oit nolly

did you watch the Adonis vs cloud fight I have just watched it WOW mate a machine there that could bang heavier

the state of clouds eyes

also did you watch ringside poor Price seems tortured

Comments

• Bellew V Adonis , what a mismatch that will be if it happens . He'd be gone in a round (if he's lucky)
  • It's another way to say "Oi!"

How my Mrs says it as well
  • My missus used to call me "oik"............
  • Not sure Bellew has much of a chance, but we'll see.
  • Tony 'bomber' Bellew, the man who has never thrown anything remotely like a bomb. I honestly can't remember a more boring fighter headlining cards. Somehow don't think this one will go 12
  • Stevenson will destroy Bellew. The fight will be in Canada, with a referee who won't let Bellew hold onto him and stifle him all night. It won't last four rounds.
  • it aint the next fight though, Adonis is due to fight the fella who beat Nathan cleverly

Just got told its 80% on I have Froch vs Groves tickets courteously of the boy Groves, cant tell him its froch I want to win
  • How the fcuk did you get them you lucky sod.
  • edited September 2013
    my mates daughter is Groves mrs best mate what a touch LOL

all I have to pay for is my hotel room 6 of us heading up my mate his daughter and his two boys plus another pal get in there
  • Sponsored links:

• This fight has classic written all over it, I like both fighters, really like Groves and have warmed to froch after the Bute fight, never really got him before that.
  • can not wait mate he told me the day it was announced but I didn't want to believe it

I knew his daughter knew George but was not sure how well then he rings tonight and says find out Tuesday mate but looking good we are all going

mate loved George beating that mug Degale but I have loved Froch for time

• He can punch that Stevenson, Andre Ward will move up to light heavy soon and clean up. Kovalev and Stevenson both good fights for him
  • he looked like he could go up himself mate it was a fine fine performance

did you watch ringside carts
  • And I have a sneaky feeling George Groves will surprise a few people in November. Froch really don't like fighting people who move around a lot and if he is slippery you could see some neat counter punching.
  • I cant see Froch letting it happen he will have worked out how to beat George and ko him
  • Maybe, but he definitely don't like fighting movers. Look at Dirrell, Ward, Taylor and how much he struggled against them
  • Ward,Taylor are above where George is at for me, I reckon Georges biggest hope is that he has the age and quickness of feet and that froch has not taken it serious with his stupid dancing comitments
  • He will prepare properly, he don't cut corners Froch but his fault has always been that he is one dimensional. It was the Bute & Mack fights where he stopped his men by springing onto them unless he does this to Groves it will be a long night.

Don't get me wrong Froch is the favourite but Groves has got a lot in his locker and is more than capable of surprising Froch
  • we said it on that other thread mate its an interesting fight that is for sure as groves has things froch wont like, personally I don't think groves will have been hit as hard as froch can hit which may shock him

I just couldn't understand how froch people allowed this dancing thing to happen my mrs said last week I can shut up about it now as he is not allowed to dance anymore due to injury, it just seems like a thing he would never have done before

ward
    Kessler
    Taylor
    Bute

and I think George believes he has underestimated him
  • Sponsored links:

• I think he was contracted to the dance show before the fight with Groves was announced, not 100% on that though. I can't wait for this one, been buzzing ever since the tickets came in the post. Think Groves will surprise a few people, but Froch is simply too good for him at this stage of his career
  • Think this will be great fight. Honestly don't think froch hits as hard as groves but can groves take a good shot? One thing for certain froch will not get ko'd the man has an unbelivable chin.

• Croydon said:

I think he was contracted to the dance show before the fight with Groves was announced, not 100% on that though. I can't wait for this one, been buzzing ever since the tickets came in the post. Think Groves will surprise a few people, but Froch is simply too good for him at this stage of his career

cant wait now mine have been confirmed just looking at hotels now what a night
  • he looked like he could go up himself mate it was a fine fine performance

did you watch ringside carts

Yeah I don't think Price has the vinegar to go on personally.

But if he does he is right about needing to fight outside of Liverpool

• he looked an absolute shadow of himself it was as if he didn't even want to sit on that stool

Ringside is going from strength to strength as a programme though cracking watch
  • Yeah although wish Ed Robinson was on it more, I've never warmed to Adam Smith but love Ed and Johnny Nelson, who incidentally was a very good world champ and contrary to what a lot of people say, always put on a show. Youtube him fighting Carl Thompson