Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• edited September 2013
    Green had plenty of chances with us in the Championship and if you can name a game where he did well over 90 minutes then I'll be surprised. Not to mention he hardly ever helps out his full back.

Brilliant in L2, decent in L1, not good enough for Championship football.
  • Green had plenty of chances with us in the Championship and if you can name a game where he did well over 90 minutes then I'll be surprised. Not to mention he hardly ever helps out his full back.

The 1-1 draw v Blackburn last season
  • Good, hopefully they'll sign him permanently.
  • Green had plenty of chances with us in the Championship and if you can name a game where he did well over 90 minutes then I'll be surprised. Not to mention he hardly ever helps out his full back.

Absolutely.
  • Never grasps his opportunity, let's hope he does this one.

Unsure if he has had plenty opportunities though and the one he did take after coming on as sub last season at The Valley (dare I say, another turgid home performance by the team) the next match he was rewarded with nothing.

More suited to a club that attack and can forgive him the defensive side a bit than to one where you have to scrap for points with a ponderous negative playing style.
  • What was the game he crossed for Obika's last minute goal? Wolves or Leeds? Or was it both?

All true.
  • What was the game he crossed for Obika's last minute goal? Wolves or Leeds? Or was it both?

Neither. Wiggins got the cross for Obika's last minute goal against Leeds. For the Wolves goal, Obika scored after a Green shot was blocked and went straight to him.