Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

the solly conspiracy

It might be because there is nothing good on tv but my mind has been in overdrive. Solly picks up a minor injury, signs long term deal and then the manager is quoted as saying he won't be back any time soon. Injured or not being risked before he is sold

Comments

• He is 100% injured, no conspiracy at all, the manager is quoted saying he won't be back any time soon because that is a fact, has nothing to do with him being sold.
  • I love a good conspiracy theory. :-)
  • It would be an odd tactic being we're three months away from the transfer window opening.
  • Would be madness, cannot knock a good conspiracy theory though your dead right there, I am afraid until the clubs future is resolved one way or another there will be more.
  • edited September 2013
    Only @Plaaayer knows for sure.
  • Wasn't Kelly Youga only supposed to be out for a few weeks originally?

And Gary Poole? And Gary Rowett?

Just saying.
  • and cory gibbs
  • That phrase 'just saying' has a lot to answer for...
  • Sponsored links:

• Nothing good on TV? Have you not been watching Breaking Bad man?
  • Nah... is it any good?
  • I hate knee injuries
  • I know this cracking little Sunday club that had this tenacious, elegant fans favourite (me), whose career was cruelly cut short by knee injury.

I know this cracking little Sunday club whose manager (me) was probably the greatest player to play for that club, was loved, respected by not just supporters but others in the game (except for the Footscray Lions manager who thought I was a Charlton prick).

I know this cracking little Sunday club whose chairman (me), secretary (me) treasurer (me) physio (me) was loving run by this regime for 20 years, who all lived locally, had connections to the club, and actually attended games.

But it sadly fell into the wrong hands, was mis-managed, allowed to fall into debt, and eventually folded. It's long, proud and successful history confined to the history books by a couple of spiv chancers. We won the bloody cup you know.

So, star player a housewives favourite career ending knee injury to club folding with seven years.

There's your conspiracy theory
  • I hear he's been sent as a Charlton envoy to broker a deal with the North Koreans to invest some serious money in the Valley, as the only one who can speak their language.

Could be wrong, but just what someone texted me, and generally a text from someone on a wind up is 100% fact and has to be put on here.

Just hope he doesn't defect and become the David Beckham of the prestigious North Korean league. Already talk of the Chris Solly Soccer academy in Pyongyang.
  • Same height you forgot to add
  • Thanks AFKA, I feel so much better now...
  • Huskaris said:

Could be wrong, but just what someone texted me, and generally a text from someone on a wind up is 100% fact and has to be put on here.

LOL

• For goodness sake, how can you all get it so wrong? Solly and Waggy didn't like being split up. A Koch member of the Fenerbache directors had seen them when he was over here trying to take us over. He thought that they could become the Ant and Dec of the footballing world and would make good male models. I think that he was Roland Koch but that hasn't be confirmed. Anyway he worked for DOGUS which has now entered into partnership with IMG which is one of the groups said to be favoured by GBC for the multimedia peninsula stadium. Solly is not allowed to play now so that he doesn't need knee operations which will leave scars and spoil shorts modelling shots. AFKA is just narked as he slipped under the radar.
  • Only signed a new deal with us as his knee meant he failed a medical at west ham.... ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I know this cracking little Sunday club that had this tenacious, elegant fans favourite (me), whose career was cruelly cut short by knee injury.

I know this cracking little Sunday club whose manager (me) was probably the greatest player to play for that club, was loved, respected by not just supporters but others in the game (except for the Footscray Lions manager who thought I was a Charlton prick).

I know this cracking little Sunday club whose chairman (me), secretary (me) treasurer (me) physio (me) was loving run by this regime for 20 years, who all lived locally, had connections to the club, and actually attended games.

But it sadly fell into the wrong hands, was mis-managed, allowed to fall into debt, and eventually folded. It's long, proud and successful history confined to the history books by a couple of spiv chancers. We won the bloody cup you know.

So, star player a housewives favourite career ending knee injury to club folding with seven years.

There's your conspiracy theory

Christ! - That's a winner. Have you sold the rights to Hollywood yet?