Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

****POKER SCHEDULE FOR 2013, PLEASE READ AND BOOKMARK, NEW PLAYERS WELCOME****

Based on survey results scored by a point system, I have put together a schedule for 2013. There were a few surprise results the main one being the favourite chip stack was 2000 rather than the 3000 that some of our regulars pefer. 3000 came close 2nd, I have compromised by starting with 2000 but after that all larger stack games will be 3000 and the smaller 2000. The majority of people prefer to play more often but for small stakes of 0-5 dollars. I have made a few more lower stake games, this will hopefully encourage more players. There are some larger stake games though a $22 for the middle of the year and a huge $27 knockout as a season finale which is a $5 bounty per player knocked out. Regular format won over knockout but only marginally so the games have been balanced accordingly.

The favourite day of the week was Sunday so every other game will be played on a Sunday, the next most popular was Thursday and marginally below was Monday, so the midweek games will alternate between Thursday and Monday. It was dead level on the amount of people per table with 6 and 9 scoring the same. So I will continue in the same fashion having all regular games with 6 per table and all knockouts with 9.

Most people wanted to play fortnightly this has been granted. there was little or no where near enough interest in limited poker, freeplay, heads-up or any other game apart from hold-em to schedule them in, so apologies to the very few that would like any of those. Maybe interest will increase before next time.

There are 2 games that I scheduled that I wont be able to play, one of which I will be away but I will deal with that closer to the time.

All new players are welcome, joining details are at bottom of this post.

Every game will be for Leaderboard points and at the end of the poker season there will be trophies for both the champ and the runner-up. First game is on Thursday, good luck to you all.

All games start at 8.15pm.
THURSDAY 28TH FEB, $11 REGULAR, 2000 CHIP STACK
SUNDAY 10TH MARCH, $5.50 REGULAR, 3000 CHIP STACK
MONDAY 25TH MARCH, $6.75 KNOCKOUT, 2000 CHIP STACK
SUNDAY 7TH APRIL. $5.50 REGULAR 2000 CHIP STACK
THURSDAY 18TH APRIL $13.50 KNOCKOUT, 3000 CHIP STACK
SUNDAY 5TH MAY $3.30 REGULAR, 2000 CHIP STACK
MONDAY 20TH MAY $11 REGULAR, 3000 CHIP STACK
SUNDAY 2ND JUNE, $6.75 KNOCKOUT, 2000 CHIP STACK
THURSDAY 14TH JUNE $2.20 REGULAR, 2000 CHIP STACK
SUNDAY 30TH JUNE, $6.75 KNOCKOUT, 3000 CHIP STACK
MONDAY 15TH JULY, $22 REGULAR, 3000 CHIP STACK
SUNDAY 28TH JULY, $2.20 REGULAR, 2000 CHIP STACK
THURSDAY 8TH AUGUST, $6.75 KNOCKOUT, 3000 CHIP STACK
SUNDAY 25TH AUGUST, $5.50 REGULAR, 2000 CHIP STACK
MONDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER $11 REGULAR, 3000 CHIP STACK
SUNDAY 22ND SEPTEMBER, $5.50 REGULAR, 2000 CHIP STACK
THURSDAY 3RD OCTOBER, $13.50 KNOCKOUT, 3000 CHIP STACK
SUNDAY 20TH OCTOBER, $3.30 REGULAR, 2000 CHIP STACK
MONDAY 4TH NOVEMBER, $6.75 KNOCKOUT, 2000 CHIP STACK
SUNDAY 17TH NOVEMBER, $11 REGULAR, 3000 CHIP STACK
THURSDAY 5TH DECEMBER, $3.30 REGULAR, 2000 CHIP STACK
MONDAY 16TH DECEMBER, $2.20 REGULAR, 2000 CHIP STACK
SUNDAY 29TH DECEMBER, MASSIVE SEASON FINALE $27 KNOCKOUT, 3000 CHIP STACK.

-if you don't already have it,download the free PokerStars software from www.pokerstars.com

-Open the main lobby,then click the Home Games tab
-Click the 'Join a Poker Club' button
-Enter the Club ID number: 19158
-Enter the Invitation Code: PSCharltonLife05

That's it. Once approved, we'll all be ready to start playing together.

Come and try it, half decent standard with first class banter.

Comments

• Looks very good to me Sadie, great work! seems fair and a good line up, i shall play as much as poss defo this Thursday
  • once i get myself a new place i plan to get properly involved in these, work commitments made it difficult last year. Won't be able to make the curtain raiser but look forward to it thereafter!
  • Again as JB said, good job Sadie. Will be around on Thursday.
  • Looks fine, I will be in on Thursday
  • Hi All
    These games are great FUN and suitable for experience players and newbees.
    Well done Sadie.
    -DannyCAFC (aka Exis10tial)
  • DannyCAFC said:

Hi All
    These games are great FUN and suitable for experience players and newbees.
    Well done Sadie.
    -DannyCAFC (aka Exis10tial)

Who are you ;) always a pain on the tables

once i get myself a new place i plan to get properly involved in these, work commitments made it difficult last year. Won't be able to make the curtain raiser but look forward to it thereafter!

Look forward to you getting more involved Mark, the more the merrier!

• Superb organisation. Looking forward to the year ahead.
  • Good stuff. Well done Sadie
  • Great stuff Sadie, look forward to Thursday
  • Thanks for the positive feedback I'm just sorry it took so long ive had a lot on my plate lately. see you all Thursday :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Just a reminder about Sunday will set the game up soon as.
  • all set up
  • @johnnybev1987 bookmark this so you don't forget anymore I will try and remind you on Facebook x
  • I have bookmarked already lol just always miss still :(

Shall hopefully see you Monday gang
  • Bump for Sunday
  • We have a game this week Thursday be there or be square, i regged last night so plenty of value
  • Thanks jb was yes game on Thursday, thanks Derek for doing a great job last week, much appreciated 10 players not bad considering my and jb were both absent and it was a low one.

Thursday 6.75 KO
  • May have to remind me Thursday sadie if im sitting out at the beginning, should be ok was playing a bit yesterday $2.50 180s but only min cashes final table 8th for hardly worth it and a FT bubble too

Playing well though
  • Reminder for Thursday big knockout game.
  • Thursday right?
  • Sponsored links:

• I will be there
  • Thursday right?

Yup :-)

• I've just got to download the pokerstars software onto my shiny new desktop ;-)
  • I've just got to download the pokerstars software onto my shiny new desktop ;-)

I probably paid for it with the money you have taken off me at poker :-)

I've got to do the same, new desktop delivered today - why I missed last game (plus one of my sons wouldn't let me borrow his laptop :(), will be playing thursday

I probably paid for it with the money you have taken off me at poker :-)
    That may have been possible if I ever actually went on to win :-{ lol
  • it's be great to get 22 players ;-)