Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Turnstile 41

Hi
I have swooped seats for Sunday as I am on crutches following hip replacement op. For turnstile 41 (East stand) do I walk up lansdowne mews or just go to the left hand side of the stadium by the red burger van? Thanks

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Either I'd say. However, if you're on crutches use Harvey Gardens by the burger van. Lansdowne Mews entrance has a load of steps to negotiate down to the stand if I'm correct.
  • What i will say is that over the years the entrances to these turnstiles have been getting thinner.
  • What i will say is that over the years the entrances to these turnstiles have been getting thinner.

Exactly what I have been thinking ! Lol
  • Either I'd say. However, if you're on crutches use Harvey Gardens by the burger van. Lansdowne Mews entrance has a load of steps to negotiate down to the stand if I'm correct.

There is a ramp as well

• Turnstile 41, sounds like the Charlton equivalent of Area 51!

That's a poor excuse for not dieting :-)

• I remember using turnstile 33 every game for a run of matches in one of our championship seasons (prior to L1) and we went on an unbeaten run of maybe 4 or 5 games but turned up the next time and it was bloody shut and yep you guessed it we lost!
  • Thanks all

Can't speak for Lansdowne Mews, but if you're on crutches then the stewards on the gate at Harvey Gardens will let you through
  • Just go to the stewards on the big exit gate and explain you cabt easily get through the turnstile and they will admit you there. I do it every week with my dad who has a walking stick.