Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Palarse vs Arse

Sacking the manager seems to be working. ten mins gone and still 0-0

Comments

• Arsenal have been crap
  • Palace have done well so far, they might even be ahead if Chamakh could jump
  • Arsenal have been too tippy-tappy. They need to speed up the tempo of their passing in the second half.
  • Pen to arse arteta scores
  • All that hard work undone. LOL
  • Arsenal have been poor surprisingly.They look tired and have no passion.If that continues in the second half,it's not totally impossible for Palace to get one point.....
  • Thank the Lord, don't want the Stripey Nigels leaving with joy in their hearts.
  • Thought it was a red, he was through on goal
  • Why would you put your slowest midfielder as the last man back on the halfway line at a corner? Arsenal have only got themselves to blame for that red card.
  • Sponsored links:

• What a rubbish decision that was! Could just as easily give it the other way. Never a red.
  • What a save !
  • Arsenal keeper earning his money today...
  • How are you denying a goalscoring opportunity when Chamakh's the man running through? He can't hit a barn door!
  • craigcafc said:

How are you denying a goalscoring opportunity when Chamakh's the man running through? He can't hit a barn door!

lol

• only 0-2 very disappointed I wanted 8/9 never mind :)
  • Never a red, but never in doubt. Hopefully Sunderland win soon...
  • Perfect ending for me, especially when I have Arsenal -1 and Giroud anytime in my bets.

Really don't think it was a red card though. Chamakh runs into Arteta, his touch is away from goal, he's slow as anything and will be caught up and it's so far away from goal not a clear goal scoring opportunity.

Thank god Palace didn't get an equaliser.
  • Giving the fans some hope and then snatching it away from them....perfect.
  • Giving the fans some hope and then snatching it away from them....perfect.

lol. why do they jump and down all the time and singing foreign songs. Do they think they are in the Europa cup?

• Sponsored links:

• According to the BBC site, they just scraped 20,000 today. Can't be right, can it?
  • According to the BBC site, they just scraped 20,000 today. Can't be right, can it?

We'll have more for Wigan.
  • Only 2 what a disgrace. Hold your heads in shame Arsenal...

That is absolutely disgusting if true
  • could see plenty of empty seats on the tele - pitiful outfit
  • 20050? How? WTF?
  • Always have been and always will be a third class ticket that excuse for a football club.
  • poor little palace, lol they are right mugging themselves off in the premier league...its hilarious to watch....probably the worst premier league side I have seen...Played 9 Lost 8 already...hahahahahahahahha
  • With a decent derby atmosphere, and a new manager in Poyet, I can easily see Sunderland a going home with a few points at Newcastle today...

Wouldn't be surprised to see Palace begin their stay at 20th today.
  • Did anyone see the interview with their chairman? He said they were looking for a manager who could keep them up! Is he dreaming or what, they had little chance when the season kicked off with a worse team than finished 6th in the championship but now they've given the other teams a start its a no hoper. He'd do better looking for a manger that can get them up next season but, I am of course glad their Billy big Bollox attitude will screw that up too.