Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tickets for today (1000 left as at 1.20)

edited October 2013 in General Charlton
Does anyone know if today is or likely to be sold out?

Comments

• Not even close
  • No, you'll be fine.
  • 24,000 apparently sold
  • 24,000 apparently sold

Thats close to a sell out isn't it .....or are they opening the Jimmy Seed to home supporters ?

• edited October 2013

24,000 apparently sold

Thats close to a sell out isn't it .....or are they opening the Jimmy Seed to home supporters ?

Depends on how many of those are taken by Wigan, but lets say 1500, then still a few in the home areas

• Given the lack of updates from the club regarding numbers sold, I was assuming sales had been slow.

Where has the 24,000 figure come from? I was expecting around 20k.
  • Approx 1,800 left in the charlton areas today according to the ticket office twitter
  • When I bought some on Friday the box office person said 23k
  • Charlton Ticket News ‏@CAFCTickets 22m
    There are approx 1,800 tickets remaining in home areas for todays game. This includes restricted view and single seats. #cafc
    Retweeted by Charlton Athletic FC
  • Prime seating will be scarce though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Gotta head down there before I go to the pub then
  • Loco said:

Prime seating will be scarce though.

Not for season ticket holders unless someone ends up in your seat..........but that won't happen will it? :-0
  • RedChaser said:

Loco said:

Prime seating will be scarce though.

Not for season ticket holders unless someone ends up in your seat..........but that won't happen will it? :-0
    Not for bloody long it won't!! ;)
  • was told when i picked my tickets yesterday morning the club expect 23K and they were very busy
  • Really surprised, must have a load of ringers in. :-)

Well done all involved.
  • 1000 left
  • Good stuff, a few thou above nigels for their game with arse. Plus we always do well in front of big crowds for these promos ;-). Well done the club and others involved in promoting this, now we need the team to deliver. COYR
  • From club website 1pm update

"The commercial centre will be open from 10am on Sunday and, as of 1pm around 1,000 seats remained available in home areas. Supporters should follow the club’s social media channels or click below to find out if and when the match sells out."