Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Strongest Team

So we're starting to really get into the season now. After seeing how the players have started off, what do you think is our strongest team?

I'd go:

Hamer

Solly
Morrison
Wood
Wiggins

Wilson
Cousins
Stephens
Stewart

Kermorgant
Church

What's yours?...

Comments

• Depends who we're playing and what formation/ tactic i.e. personnel is best. I am not good at that so will leave to CP
  • He's not great at it either.
  • Kerm
    Kerm Kerm Kerm Kerm
    Kerm Kerm Kerm Kerm
    Kerm Kerm
  • --------Hamer
    ---Wood Morro Dervite
    Solly--------------Wiggy
    --------Pritch
    ---Stevo Jacko Cousins
    --------Kerm

Looks pretty negative on paper, but keep the midfield 3 playing high up the pitch and reckon this team could do some damage
  • dizzee said:

So we're starting to really get into the season now. After seeing how the players have started off, what do you think is our strongest team?

I'd go:

Hamer

Solly
    Morrison
    Wood
    Wiggins

Wilson
    Cousins
    Stephens
    Stewart

Kermorgant
    Church

What's yours?...

I'd have Harriott instead of Wilson, but maybe have him swap wings with Stewart.
    Agree with the rest of the team though.

With the exception of Solly & Kermo most of the other have played most games so a bit worrying if our "best" team isn't good enough to get to mid table ....
  • dizzee said:

I'd go:

Hamer

Solly
    Morrison
    Wood
    Wiggins

Wilson
    Cousins
    Stephens
    Stewart

Kermorgant
    Church

What's yours?...

I'd have Harriott instead of Wilson, but maybe have him swap wings with Stewart.
    Agree with the rest of the team though.

With the exception of Solly & Kermo most of the other have played most games so a bit worrying if our "best" team isn't good enough to get to mid table ....
    I tell you what, an interesting line up would be to put Harriott on left, stewart on right. Kerm and Sordell up front. That would be an attacking team and it could well work with Stephens and cousins in the middle. Could even put Wilson at RB instead of Solly to get even more attack.

Would like to see Sordell get a run as I think with some confidence he would be a better option than church. The boy has to have quality to have played for team gb in the Olympics. Get him scoring with Kermy next to him. Get the two in the middle of the park some more experience together and we could have a very good team.
  • Bartram
    Humphreys Rufus Costa Powell
    Robinson Parker Murphy Jensen
    Hales Bent

Oh sorry, erm

Hamer
    Wilson Morrison Wood Dervite Evina
    Cousins Stephens Jackson
    Church Kermorgant