Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jorge Costa...

Sacked from Braga yesterday.

What about a little defensive coaching role while he gets himself sorted.

Comments

• Would love to see these two in our coaching team...

IMG_0326.jpg
  • How could they? Come back here, Jorge - we love you.

(Any psychologists out there who can work out how come my two favourite players in the past few years were Jorge and Dennis...?)
  • jorge costa - 1 season wonder - what a player what a man - never forget seeing Jimmy Floyd Hasselwank running scared at stamford bridge that season
  • jorge costa,showed that you didn't have to be lightening quick at centrehalf.just a bit of a footballing brain.
  • Leg End.
    imagine if he came back for another cameo?
  • [cite]Posted By: ThreadKiller[/cite]jorge costa,showed that you didn't have to be lightening quick at centrehalf.just a bit of a footballing brain.

Hope for Paddy?
  • edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: fazza[/cite]Leg End.
    imagine if he came back for another cameo?

He's probably older than even Sir Chrissie

And slower than Paddy

;o)
  • i know... i know...

he was real favourite of mine though.

Flippin loved his football and played with a great attitude and had bags of experience to boot... Would be good to have him associated with the team even as a coach like se addick stated.
  • Prays: Somebody (anybody?) to properly organise our defence - and tell Jonny Fortune what to do.
  • I remember Sheringham bouncing off Costa in one game........I think one of the reasons everyone loved him so much was his song !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• would be good to see him back
  • [cite]Posted By: Eltham_addick[/cite]I remember Sheringham bouncing off Costa in one game........I think one of the reasons everyone loved him so much was his song !!!

That's probably my favourite JC moment. Teddy's face as he picked himself up was a picture....
  • Just because someone was a good player does not in any way make them a good coach or manager. Bobby Moore could play a bit, but that counted for nothing.

Particularly with Costa there would be a language barrier as well.
  • yeah agreed AFKA but as a defence coach it could work. Teach our lot a thing or two that's for sure
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]Just because someone was a good player does not in any way make them a good coach or manager. Bobby Moore could play a bit, but that counted for nothing.

Particularly with Costa there would be a language barrier as well.

Why are you always so sensible?? ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Weegie Addick[/cite]

Why are you always so sensible?? ;-)

Clearly never seen me after a drink :-)