Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Walking Dead

edited November 2011 in Not Sports Related

Not palaces ultras, the TV series on FX

In it's second series now, and it's bloody brilliant just watched episode 6 and it's getting tense as funk

Anyone else into this? 

Comments

• I enjoyed the first series but haven't seen any of this yet as no Sky. Love a good zombie movie me!
  • Download em mate
  • Remind me, did the bloke who cut his own hand off turn up again in series 1? I can't remember but don't think he did. Is he back?
  • Watched the first series when it was on 'normal' TV a couple of months back - absolutely loved it.

Looking forward to it being on terrestrial TV soon, hopefully....especially since you've given it the thumbs up!
  • He didn't come back n the first series.  I don't want to give too much away if you've not seen the new series

• The racist brother isnt back in the new series.

I love it!
  • Oh yes he is

Of sorts

• Zombies leave it out your not i'n your early teens
  • Haha

In my early teens I was concerning myself with many things other than dead things that eat people

• Oh yes he is

Of sorts

Are you ruining it for me there? Im on FX pace. On like Ep 2 or 3 of season 2.

Please dont ruin it lol
  • Sponsored links:

• Loved the first series. Anyone know if its coming back on terrestrial?
  • I've been watching, I love it too... 

getting a bit 'jeremy kyle meets zombies' now haha. 
  • Loved the first series, read some of the books they were based on. Starts off very similar, diverges a little then all the differences get bigger, but in a good way.
  • Great show, really enjoying series 2.
  • Colthr3rd - Channel 5 in April

I've read all the books, as newbie says some similarities and some good twists soming up but much of the stuff in the books will never ever make it to screen there is some really really dark stuff in there that no one would go near - child murders, babys being killed, rape, cannibalism.  Well worth a look though is you can cope with being a grown man who reads graphic novels /comics  

• Ah sorry, I thought this thread was about last seasons starting eleven!!
  • Colthr3rd - Channel 5 in April

I've read all the books, as newbie says some similarities and some good twists soming up but much of the stuff in the books will never ever make it to screen there is some really really dark stuff in there that no one would go near - child murders, babys being killed, rape, cannibalism.  Well worth a look though is you can cope with being a grown man who reads graphic novels /comics  

I too have been a fan of the graphic novels for ages. They've ruled out Rick getting his arm cut off in the series.
  • Just watched episode 6

This absolutely shits all over the wire!!

Pissed off I need to wait until next week for the next one

Things are getting medievel
  • Season 3 has been brilliant so far and I think things are about to get messy(ier than they already are).
  • Half season closer was as brutal as tv gets
  • Sponsored links:

• It's falling back in line with the comic books, although not quite as brutal!
  • That was probably my favourite episode of the series so far. Absolutely brutal and had a lot of similarities to the comic indeed! Daryl was more badass than ever. Wish we didn't have to wait till February for the next dose!
  • Its good but Andrew Lincoln's Georgia accent is hilarious. Morrissey just about pulls it off.
  • Carter said:

Half season closer was as brutal as tv gets

Probably 50 of the most intense TV minutes ive ever seens
  • shine166 said:

Carter said:

Half season closer was as brutal as tv gets

Probably 50 of the most intense TV minutes ive ever seens
    Amazing episode, love this programme.
  • 1/2 season finale ........... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
  • I watched the first series of this on TV and loved it. I never managed to catch it after that - can anyone suggest where I can get hold of it?
  • Kap10 said:

1/2 season finale ........... Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Can't believe we have to wait until February now!
  • Its good but Andrew Lincoln's Georgia accent is hilarious. Morrissey just about pulls it off.

Think they are both pretty good to be honest.
  • I watched the first series of this on TV and loved it. I never managed to catch it after that - can anyone suggest where I can get hold of it?

If you google watch walking dead online free it will give list of sites to catch it on. I think tv series me (sumit like that) is best.