Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

++++Forum performance issues this afternoon++++

Seems to be intermittent problems affecting the forum this afternoon. We've reported, but if we do go down, please ensure if you are a Twatter you follow @CharltonLife or if you are a Faceburk hit Charlton Life into your search and Like our page, and we'll post an update on any issues there

Comments

• same old excuses trotted out.. blah blah blah.
  • Seems absolutely fi
  • any excuse to try and get more followers and fans...
  • Sack the board!
  • I think Lookout is Charlton Life through and through and deserves a chance but just what does AFKA do? And don't get me started on that waste of space WSS.
  • AFKA was at the East Kent BTTV dinner.
  • Crude log check shows 94% still able to access CL
  • None of this EU stuff please, down with crudities, we're British. C'mon Len, where are you?
  • Crude log check shows 94% still able to access CL

You have a log of crude Lifers? Under the freedom of information act I demand to see who is on it?

DaveMehmet and Shag obviously...
  • Sponsored links:

• I thought Tony Jimenez had shut Charlton Life down after :

A: 'mocking his blog'

B : Repeating rumours about Administration on Thursday

C : The takeovers happening any minute
  • This site is proving as reliable as our strike force
  • I've heard from friends, one a Millwall supporter and the other a Nigel, who have both confirmed that this site will DEFINITELY crash on Thursday.
  • I've heard from friends, one a Millwall supporter and the other a Nigel, who have both confirmed that this site will DEFINITELY crash on Thursday.

Nicknamed 'Black Thursday' by the local media no doubt.
  • AFKA is the worst administrator I've ever seen in a CL shirt.

and on the rare occasions he gets to The Valley, he smokes in the bogs at h/time and blows smoke in the steward's faces when they try to stop him.
  • JWADDICK said:

This is absolutely typical. The same tired old excuses trotted out after every problem. The simple fact is that AFKA is not up to the job. He's the f***ing administrator and it's up to him to make the changes that are required when they are required. It makes no sense to play an out of form server from kick off when it's apparent to any body who knows nothing about IT that he's not up to it and I don't care if he is a legend. There's no room for sympathy or nostalgia. We need a man who can bring in fresh blood and new ideas and who doesn't hide behind the overseas joint administrators and lack of investment.

FFS if you love the forum as you claim then go now!!! Lets stop hiding our heads in the sand and realise that we need a new ISP and if that happens to be on the peninsula then f**k the ACV and the f******g trust and lets go!

Well done those who pretend to be ITK, your actions have led us to this point and I believe that the site will indeed crash on Thursday. Stop living in the past and move on then perhaps we can start to do something worthwhile for a worthy cause such as...

.. Sorry, what?

.. how much? Oh at half time eh..

..well no I wasn't actually there coz I live in Wales and my cab was late, my dog was ill and any way I don't really like it now that Manchester United can't play us any more!

Admin, please ignore the above I'm back off to ITTV I didn't realise I'd logged on to the wrong site..sorry.

I'll sign your petition. Now where can I find it?

Anyone?

Someone?
  • Couple of years ago maybe @Macronate. But the CL then brought in an experienced ex-smoker to help me quit and the rest is history...
  • I was delighted when it went down earlier. I was halfway through 5 pages of "updates" on the left-over thread and losing the will to live!!