Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

why are we not playing today (Sat 28th Dec) ?

edited December 2013 in General Charlton
Yet the Prem is ?

Comments

• I'd prefer it, as I'm sure most Sheffield Wednesday fans would. Not a clue why, mind.
  • edited December 2013
    We're not playing today ?? I wondered why it was bloody quite down here in Floyd road.
  • There are four Prem games tomorrow... I wonder if its the Football League having the sense to have two days inbetween each match where as the Premier League is owned by Sky wanting to show matches
  • being on Sunday SKY can show any of the Champs games, that must be why.. ;)
  • There are four Prem games tomorrow... I wonder if its the Football League having the sense to have two days inbetween each match where as the Premier League is owned by Sky wanting to show matches

Exactly
  • razil said:

being on Sunday SKY can show any of the Champs games, that must be why.. ;)

Nope they're showing Everton v Southampton and Chelsea v Liverpool lol!

Exactly
    Eh? Sky want to show matches... so there's half a dozen 3pm kick offs? How does that work?
  • All the big teams are playing on Sunday. Only the small clubs play today...........
  • All the big teams are playing on Sunday. Only the small clubs play today...........

You're forgetting that a "massive" team play tomorrow too !
  • Sponsored links:

• Are we not? I'll go back to bed now then.
  • I know it's annoying I had to reschedule the poker because of the change from Saturday to Sunday :-/