Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Happy new year and...

Thank you for all of your support. Got there in the end!!

Means a lot to myself and the family.

Great forum, even better people.

Comments

• All the best to you and yours Fred.

Had an absolute shithouse of a year and I will merrily be kicking it into the midnight ballbags tomorrow night.
  • edited December 2013
    This and as I've just reached 50 (if only more of our cricketers in Oz had achieved half centuries) 'likes' I'd like to thank all my admirers out there for their support as I press on towards my maiden ton.............holds the Ipad up to adoring fans and doffs cap. All the best Fred.
  • Fred .. have a good one .. and don't let life get to you .. except for the good bits
  • I too won't miss the shithouse that is 2013!

Onwards & upwards, come on 2014 let's be avin ya!

And may I also take this oppurtunity to wish you all a happy new year!
  • 2013 was the year I had a little girl and became a real man, so one I'll never forget!

Hope 2014 is a good one for everyone, World Cup year as well, so already looking forward to it!
  • Have a great 14 Fred. Onwards and upwards for Dad and you will soon be CEO at Audi. :-)
  • bc_addick said:

Have a great 14 Fred. Onwards and upwards for Dad and you will soon be CEO at Audi. :-)

Waved at you on Boxing Day! I want your number plate!
  • edited December 2013
    Cheers Fred, good luck and good health to you too pal and everyone else here on CL, friends and foes, for 2014!

Also, good luck to CP and the lads for 2014 an all, and whoever might be in the boardroom too!

As for meself, had a good year here in France, me renal transplant (that's a new kidney to those who don't know) seems to have been a complete success and I lost a few stone to boot, so that's another positive.
    I've been on Google Earth recently and me shop looks like its had a change of use and ownership, it's now called Swammi News (not sure what was wrong with SweetTreats but there's no accounting for taste as they say) also the geezers now selling alcohol so good luck with that one Swammi pal, selling booze to the Berm-on-sea over spill.

Cheers all, I'll raise a can of Coke Zero to you all from me pal's Chateau when the clock strikes midnight! (French time cause don't forget I live in France!)

BR ; )
  • BIG_ROB said:

Cheers Fred, good luck and good health to you too pal and everyone else here on CL, friends and foes, for 2014!

Also, good luck to CP and the lads for 2014 an all, and whoever might be in the boardroom too!

As for meself, had a good year here in France, me renal transplant (that's a new kidney to those who don't know) seems to have been a complete success and I lost a few stone to boot, so that's another positive.
    I've been on Google Earth recently and me shop looks like its had a change of use and ownership, it's now called Swammi News (not sure what was wrong with SweetTreats but there's no accounting for taste as they say) also the geezers now selling alcohol so good luck with that one Swammi pal, selling booze to the Berm-on-sea over spill.

Cheers all, I'll raise a can of Coke Zero to you all from me pal's Chateau when the clock strikes midnight! (French time cause don't forget I live in France!)

BR ; )

Fixed that for meself didn't I ffs!
  • I'll buy the club, operation pig can go up front
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck Fred for the years ahead. And to all other lifers out there, hold on tight for the run in, so to speak, life will throw some shit at you all along the way, but generally it's worth the hassle. Like others i've had a year of ups and downs, some (all) my own making but hey life sorts out in the end if you let it. A bit like things down at SE7.