Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

If you need a laugh

If you need a laugh read this
it is so funny
http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=109076&posts=18
Only went on there to see if i could have a laugh at cant stop now

Comments

• Options
    2 people even said they hope the coach crashes and they all die
    just because u lose 4-1
    What scum supporters they really are
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Well I counted half dozen brain cells on that thead...

My favorite

"We've become an example of everything bad about football these days, half of them don't care if we go down or play shit because they'll probably end up getting a pay cheque from another championship club next season"
  • Options
    I think there was more swear words than normal words
  • Options
    That was highly amusing. We didn't react like that when we lost to Northwich... Is that because we are better people, or we actually expected to lose?
  • Options
    Millwall fans saying they're embarrassed about being Millwall fans there's an oxymoron if ever I heard one!
  • Options
    Laugh at them all you want, they'll still have the last laugh when they beat us.
  • Options
    Haha Soapy, that was my favourite too.

Probably the most ironic paragraph I've ever read!
  • Options
    They're hilarious. I've never seen so much illiteracy in one place.
  • Options

Millwall fans saying they're embarrassed about being Millwall fans there's an oxymoron if ever I heard one!

I think you'll find that's f*cking morons
  • Options

They're hilarious. I've never seen so much illegitimacy in one place.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    C_A_F_C said:

Laugh at them all you want, they'll still have the last laugh when they beat us.

Yeh, we'll ignore that for now thank you and just bask in their world of incalculable stupidity.
  • Options
    Oh dear - something tells me the Spanners aren't a happy bunch!
  • Options
    Looks like a well moderated board that.

You should see the comments that didn't make the grade.
  • Options
    That was us the northwitch victoria season

Great to see!
  • Options
    edited January 2014

"I would cut their knee caps off and make a necklace out of them and make them wear their own kneecap as a necklace around peckham market."

Fair play, the bloke's given it some thought.

Although they would not get far of course, what with not having the ability to walk anywhere, let alone Peckham Market. Nice try though and like you say Brentford, some thought has obviously gone into it AND no "cnut" in 27 words, the fellas obviously been to a Polytechnic or something.
  • Options
    The real beautiful thing is that some of the comments are edited!
  • Options

My favorite

"We've become an example of everything bad about football these days, half of them don't care if we go down or play shit because they'll probably end up getting a pay cheque from another championship club next season"

Most unnecessary use of the words "these days" perhaps in history.
  • Options

"I would cut their knee caps off and make a necklace out of them and make them wear their own kneecap as a necklace around peckham market."

Fair play, the bloke's given it some thought.

He hasn't though, has he? I mean, is he talking about putting all the players kneecaps on one necklace? If so, which one is going to wear it, or are they supposed to take turns?

Or if each player gets a necklace with just his own kneecaps on it then that would be less impressive, and almost defeat the object.

Regardless of this, how are the players supposed to actually get "around Peckham market" with their new necklace(s) when they have no kneecaps? Will be a struggle.

Nah, ultimately it's just another typically unthought out rant from our knuckle dragging neighbours.

:-)
  • Options
    If I could be bothered I would post a bring back Lomas thread. I hope this heralds the start of the death rattle.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I didn't realise we had beaten oxford already

Hold your laughter folks us and the fa cup are not meant to be us vs those cnuts is not meant to be

He who laughs last laughs longest
  • Options
    An incredible read. Are there really people like that?
  • Options
    I love this;

"

Supreme MO

I would cut their knee caps off and make a necklace out of them and make them wear their own kneecap as a necklace around Peckham market"

God knows what the other 5048 posts were like !
  • Options
    Its west ham fans on that forum.
  • Options
    'Process of illumination'

Is that turning the light on?
  • Options

Get it right. It's the media trying to give them a bad name.

• Options
    Off_it said:

Get it right. It's the media trying to give them a bad name.

Bloody media.
  • Options

My favorite

Mate that was us under pardew and parky

Greg Halford came straight into my head.
    Out whole squad didn't give a shit then

• Options
    Love reading millwall posts, kind of imagine...grunting...followed by one or two words....followed by expletives....followed by grunting. Love those grunters!