Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Poker Trophies

The trophies for 2013 for champion @sunbury-addick and runner-up @alex wright. Neil and Derek.

Comments

• Oh mate I feel gutted now :)
  • For the last two years we have had a generous person donating their own money to pay for the trophies, this person is happy to continue to do this but we thought that it would be nice to have a third, novelty trophy for the most knockouts (outside the top 2) this means there is another way of winning one. It would be nice if everyone that plays made a small $1 contribution (less than 60p) via poker stars to my account. I hope this is ok for everyone it doesn't have to be straight away as it's for the next years trophies.
  • Very nice SJ, I am already clearing a space in my office for the 2014 one :-) I am more than happy to donate towards whatever you want to do, is it straight forward sending you 1$ as I have never done it??
  • Yes it's straight forward just go to cashier click USA dollars tab on right hand side there is a transfer tab click that, enter amount just 1. Then underneath username valleygal81. It will then ask you to confirm. Then money instantly transferred and both parties receive an email. I will save emails throughout the year so I've got a record of who sent the dollar. :-)
  • Very nice Sadie, much appreciated. Will be on ps later and will pass over donation.
    Thanks, Neil
  • I mis read and thought it was Porker Trophies!!!
  • Now you mention a 3rd trophy :). How do I donate Sadie
  • Oh and thank you to the mystery donor, very generous of you. No wonder Chris Powell has been given no money for 2 years he/she has put all their money in these lovely trophies.
  • Nicholas said:

Now you mention a 3rd trophy :). How do I donate Sadie

Yes it's straight forward just go to cashier click USA dollars tab on right hand side there is a transfer tab click that, enter amount just 1. Then underneath username valleygal81. It will then ask you to confirm. Then money instantly transferred and both parties receive an email. I will save emails throughout the year so I've got a record of who sent the dollar. :-)

• Sponsored links:

• All done, when you get a min can you check it's in there in case I done it wrong.
  • Obviously happy to donate for another trophy... providing i win one :) haha

Nice trophies who are the mystery donations, i would be happy to pay more dont have to say amount but will do some point this year remind me if i forget x
  • Anytime this year is fine, sooner done the sooner you're crossed off the list that's all. $1 is fine. Mystery donar wishes to remain anonymous.
  • Nicholas said:

All done, when you get a min can you check it's in there in case I done it wrong.

Received, thank you
  • With the kids i struggle to make any tourneys these days
    but Sadie getting the dollar of people reminded me when i was playing a poker tourney on pokerstars (was it a charlton life one ) when some annoying goon kept asking a squllion times for "$1 perleeeeeease"
    but Sadie getting the dollar of people reminded me when i was playing a poker tourney on pokerstars (was it a charlton life one ) when some annoying goon kept asking a squllion times for "$1 perleeeeeease"

Yes that was annoyingly hilarious, before home games was being used to filter out the head cases lol,

and no, I didn't give him a dollar either :)

• 2 people have already made their contribution, thank you to them. There is no rush but if prefer as early in the year as possible as this way it won't conflict with whether or not any particular person has a chance of winning.
  • Neil, you appeared to have paid twice?
  • Sponsored links:

• He was probably feeling generous drunk
  • Sonic can you tell your dad to contact me please regarding collecting his trophy?
  • Yea - we should be in the lib on Saturday. But i'm sure he will be in touch. I spoke to him this morning to wish him happy birthday!
  • I won't be there Saturday but the trophy can be collected from the ticket office. I'll give him details when he pm'd me back lol :-)
  • pm'd you back sadie
  • So far I have had contributions towards next years trophies from;

Alex Wright
    Sunbury Addick
    Indigo Joe
    Stackitsteve
    Nicholas

Thank you guys
  • Not happy - one of the top boys in the management was gonna present the trophy at h/t today :(
  • Not got it yet then?
  • Nah - turned back home at Waterloo, know a good bloke at The Club whose looking after it
  • So far I have had contributions towards next years trophies from;

Alex Wright
    Sunbury Addick
    Indigo Joe
    Stackitsteve
    Nicholas

Thank you guys