Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ashton & Parsons

Nope not signing targets, the teething powder.

Does anyone know why you can only buy one packet at a time?

Was buying some earlier and picked up two boxes only to be told it was one box per customer, the lad behind the counter couldn't say why,just that they can't sell them in bulk.

Only wanted two boxes as last time we ran out I ended up having to buy a different one that wasn't as good.

Comments

• full of cocaine?
  • lots of over the counter medicines are purchase amount restricted .. paracetamol for example .. perhaps the sedative element in the product is considered dangerous to babies in large doses
  • full of cocaine?

Well, my initial thought was "to stop people washing their gear up with it"

I'll have to sniff one of them then one of the nelsons ones and see which would be better suited......
  • that stuff worked wonders on my boy brilliant stuff.
  • lots of over the counter medicines are purchase amount restricted .. paracetamol for example .. perhaps the sedative element in the product is considered dangerous to babies in large doses

Makes sense, whilst i will stick to the dosage on the box there will be parents who will keep giving their kids anything that gives them a bit of piece and quiet.

However, I could have bought 10 boxes of a different brand!

Makes sense, whilst i will stick to the dosage on the box there will be parents who will keep giving their kids anything that gives them a bit of piece and quiet.

However, I could have bought 10 boxes of a different brand!
    good luck Dave .. too many sleepless nights (for you not the little one) soon take their toll !!
  • He has just turned 5 months and he has his first teeth cutting through his gums.
  • I remember reading /seeing something months ago about the restriction on baby milk (formula milk) as it was being shipped abroad somewhere (China ???) - mad I know, but I reckon its for the same reason.
  • Never heard of this 'gear ' before , but sounds interesting.
  • Sound like a couple of guinea pigs to me
  • Sponsored links:

• Alliance Pharmaceuticals Ltd acquired Ashton and Parsons Infants' Teething Powders mid-2011. Following the acquisition of Ashton and Parsons Powders, the machines on which Ashton and Parsons Powders are manufactured are old and therefore require a large amount of upkeep to keep them operational. We are working on a solution to upgrade our machines later in 2013 which will mean we will be able to supply the full market demands. Thank you for your patience, understanding and continued custom.

Perhaps this is why. Limiting to one per customer.
  • Get the missus and buy one each, simples! ;-)
  • I have heard that it is limited to one box per person as the stock is very limited and it is a great product.
  • Can't believe this forum, a thread about teething powders. I bet there no such s*** on a Millwall site, instead probably full of proper men posting about Boozing, Bugle, Betting and Birds (shagging someone else's naturally), as it's a women's job to look after the kids.

On a side note, even before the 2011 buy-out it was difficult to get hold of. Traditionally sold out in Boots, but did find a good stock at the Victoria Station branch. Anyways, back to my train spotting book.......

• Where did you get it tried every chemist in enfield so far and no one has it or knows when they are getting it

• Where did you get it tried every chemist in enfield so far and no one has it or knows when they are getting it

Bit of a trek for you mate but, the chemist next to the co-op on brampton road.

• i might see if my mum can get any over that side
  • Helps loads ta