Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

lets be positive

i know i had a rant the other day but i just htought we must as well enjoy it. it seems the takeover has caused even more negativity around the place. we were not going to be the new man citeh were we. we will probably stay up, we have enough quality, ok hasn't been the 2011-12 season has it but it has been pretty good compared to the 08-09 season. just enjoy that we have a team. if we have fun and show this to the team then they will probably do better as well. some people have been looking far too much into worst case scneario instead of realising that under chris powell the lowest position we have finished is 13th and that was with one of our worst squads ever.

Comments

• Awww bless you! Like a positive post :-)

• .... some people have been looking far too much into worst case scneario ........

You're right Jackmeister ......The Doomsters and Gloomsters are back in force, I tell thee.

• People have got on the owners backs too quickly, like you said, expecting the worst case scenario.
    I'm not going to judge unless something significant happens either way. e.g. Powell gets sacked, or Powell gets given 5 million to improve the squad how he pleases.

Powell is a clever man and potentially a great football manager. Anyone with half a brain knows what they are talking about will see this. If you don't have good enough players, which we dont, then it's going to be tricky however you set the team out.
  • I think we do - it is just we are glaringly short in a couple of positions. These would have been addressed were it not for a chronic lack of funds. We would expect that not to be an issue now.
  • I agree that people are expecting too much too quickly from the new owner. Have faith that he'll have faith in CP and give him the funds he needs to strengthen the weak areas. Looking at the transfer rumours activity this could be starting to happen.
  • Good idea, I'll have a go...............I'm positive we are in the shit !
  • "Dans le merde: Non" - let's look to a brighter future if different future.
  • Granpa said:

Good idea, I'll have a go...............I'm positive we are in the shit !

cheer up Gramps .. if you're as old as your handle suggests, you've seen worse .. ((:>)

• I'd rather be O negative than B positive.