Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

hudds away any cheap trains about

had a quick browse cheapeast i can find with a railcard is £67.50 rt

anyone have any other links or ideas on cheaper train fare?.

Comments

• doubt your get any cheap ones now just 4 days before the game
  • doubt your get any cheap ones now just 4 days before the game

Unfortunately I think you are right. Looks like a drive up and no booze! :o(
  • on trainline if you book Kings Cross dep 10-48 arr wakefield Kirkgate 12-43 price16-90 with railcard
    return Wakefield Westgate 19-18 arr Kings Cross 21-29 price 14-90 with railcard
    day return wakefield to huddersfield price 3-05 with railcard trains dep12-43 arrive 13-21 or 12-55 arr 13-45
    return hudd 17-38 arr wakefield 18-10
  • clive said:

on trainline if you book Kings Cross dep 10-48 arr wakefield Kirkgate 12-43 price16-90 with railcard
    return Wakefield Westgate 19-18 arr Kings Cross 21-29 price 14-90 with railcard
    day return wakefield to huddersfield price 3-05 with railcard trains dep12-43 arrive 13-21 or 12-55 arr 13-45
    return hudd 17-38 arr wakefield 18-10

thanks mate might well do this. if not will be a drive
  • Operation John Smiths Stadium? Any chance of some free coach travel Rolland to make up for the the late Barnsley postponement? .......................I'll get my coat :0)

• Good offer, before you book check whether need to go from one Wakefield station to another as this will impact on time between trains. There may be a free bus.
  • Going via Wakefield looks cheaper than Manchester. Check Megaplus as well, I've used that the past couple of seasons to get there.
  • In and out of the same station at Wakefield.
  • RedChaser said:

Operation John Smiths Stadium? Any chance of some free coach travel Rolland to make up for the the late Barnsley postponement? .......................I'll get my coat :0)

"Operation deja vu"
  • Going up via megabus costs £15 St Pancras @ 9.15 changing at East Midlands Parkway with a coach waiting to get you to Huddersfield for 12.35. As for getting back, no idea with and where. Sorry!
  • Sponsored links:

• Just a thought....train to Donny and bus from there to Hudds...done this (many years ago mind) and really enjoyed the bus bit...lovely journey.
  • I've got empty seats in my car so ping me if anyone's interested in a lift. Can pick up from London say Waterloo station at 8.30am.
  • Megabus have a train from london to EMP then a coach to hudds

4 hours £27 return
  • There is a free bus between Westgate and Kirkgate Stations,was every 15 mins or so when I was working in Wakefield two years ago. Area round Kirkgate station bit of a shithole had a ruck there 6pm on a week day!