Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Home International Championship anyone?

Not that I can imagine the FA wanting to do that when they can organise a money making tour of Middle East or USA.

Comments

• Sorry Henry but I couldn't take the embarassment of finishing bottom of that.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]Sorry Henry but I couldn't take the embarassment of finishing bottom of that.

too bloody true and you know the other three sets of players would be more up for it than the English side.
  • Good idea Henry but i think you might have split loyalties on this ;-)
  • we have now been through the best team for years era and not bloody qualified for a european championship.Changes need to be made and seen through from grass roots
  • I would not be suprised if it happens Mr Irving. That stadium has a lot of bills and a big mortgage that needs paying.

Would cheer the lack of being involved in that other mickey mouse trophy going on at the same time! ;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Badger[/cite]Good idea Henry but i think you might have split loyalties on this ;-)

Is it me or a people making really bizarre comments. In the last few days I've been told I get wound up by the national anthem, that I know everything (almost true ; - ) and that I might have split loyalties in a home international championship.

If a sponsor and a TV deal could be found the FA would put on live granny selling at Wembley
  • edited November 2007
    Now that would be interesting, 'Nan Idol'
  • edited November 2007
    Quick, let's get the idea to a TV company.
  • They've managed to get 26 events in at Wembley since March, so the place is more then paying for itself at the mo.

Lucky they've got a big break coming after the motor sports there next month, as they only got to take the pitch up, take out the 30cm of sand below it, put in a proper 30cm of sand to help it drain properly, new turf, and then insert plastic in it to make sure it holds together