Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CP and YK on tomorrow's coach to wigan

Transfer window closes at 11 so I'm guessing CO will be driven up as soon as the window closes or our business is complete.

Will yann stay and join u p with the squad if the move falls through or will he travel and come back if he accepts Bournemouth offer? I see him getting on the coach as a good sign

Comments

• CO, presume you mean CP as in the header?

Doubt yann will get on the coach if there is still a chance he will leave, as you say, if he gets on the coach it will be a very good sign.
  • Yep, I phone stitched me up
  • Yep, I phone stitched me up

Tut tut. Inferior hardware!
  • How will we know if he is on the coach?
  • The transfer window closes at 23:00, not 11:00.
  • If Yann wants to go to Wigan anytime tomorrow I'll happily drive him - and I wasn't planning to go to the game. If he wants to go to Bournemouth he will have to make his own way. Come on Yann you don't want to join the blue rinse brigade in Bournemouth - to say nothing of the Russian owner with his none too transparent past and the half time team talks from his wife. Just think of the reception on the 8th February if you stay - you cannot buy love!
  • should the title of the thread not start with " Will...... " otherwise is sounds like a statement of fact, and as you say yourself, you have no idea, so I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.
  • Huskaris said:

How will we know if he is on the coach?

We will know. Doncha worry about that mate :D
  • You're a gent
  • Sponsored links:

• We need someone watching who gets on that coach!
  • should the title of the thread not start with " Will...... " otherwise is sounds like a statement of fact, and as you say yourself, you have no idea, so I'm not sure what point you are trying to make.

Did you mistakenly think CP and YK were spending tonight on the coach? Maybe reserving the best seats?
  • You'll all be waiting a while.....

They're catching the train
  • You'll all be waiting a while.....

• mrbligh said:

You'll all be waiting a while.....

They're getting a coach to the station
    ;-)
  • mrbligh said:

Excellent!
    from the end of the platform at Crewe we can wave our notebooks as they go through.
  • mrbligh said:

Yeah I know, you just said that ; )
  • BIG_ROB said:

Huskaris said:

I'm currently stood at Sparrows Lane in a fake tree trunk, like the one in Dad Army, so I'll keep you updated on who gets on the bus
    You want to be careful, just in case TCE and Bailey are about.

• BIG_ROB said:

Huskaris said:

I'm currently stood at Sparrows Lane in a fake tree trunk, like the one in Dad Army, so I'll keep you updated on who gets on the bus
    14 dogs have peed on him already!
  • I'll happily give Yann a piggy back to Wigan if it means him staying :)
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:

The transfer window closes at 23:00, not 11:00.

...the point being that the transfer window will still be open when the team leaves. If it closed at 11:00, the team could leave *after* it's closed. As it doesn't close until 23:00, whoever gets in the coach in the morning might not still be a Charlton player by the time they get there...

• Latest I have heard is that Kermo passed a medical at Bournemouth this morning so don't hold your breath waiting to see him on the Wigan coach!
  • meldrew66 said:

Latest I have heard is that Kermo passed a medical at Bournemouth this morning so don't hold your breath waiting to see him on the Wigan coach!

But has he signed on the dotted line, or gone home to think about it?
  • meldrew66 said:

Latest I have heard is that Kermo passed a medical at Bournemouth this morning so don't hold your breath waiting to see him on the Wigan coach!

Just heard this too.....he wants a two year deal and we are only offering a 1 year one. Bournemouth have offered 2 years
  • edited January 2014
    If it's financially better and you have a young family to support and it gives greater security to your immediate future, wouldn't you sign too? Personally, I think he has a good two years left in him.
  • He does not want to leave but his hand is being forced. No one can blame him
  • .........or will he take the day off like a certain current Brighton player did at the same time last year?
  • Bournemouth quite a nice place to live. They are desperate for a player like Yann so probably offered a bit more than he is worth - RD not the sort to pay more than what he thinks a player is worth. Everything ends sometimes, but we will always remember him with great affection I'm sure.
  • cafc999 said:

He does not want to leave but his hand is being forced. No one can blame him

Offered a 2 year deal, at 32 that's pretty good. Bit like Semedo again for me