Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Home Nations

Dont know how anyone could go about it but there should be some sort of campaign now to ensrue there is a home nations tournament next summer, now I would look forward to that more than I would the Euro champs.

Imagine, England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, and N Ireland in a 3 week tourny, 4 games each and a final.

Comments

• Options
    [cite]Posted By: BlackForestReds[/cite]No.

Why not?
  • Options
    My main memory of the Home Internationals was that the players weren't motivated and played like they were already on the beach,and the fans were hardly interested, only the TV companies seemed to like it. Plus it'll look like a cheap attempt to spoil the European Championships.
  • Options
    England v. Ireland, N.Ireland v. Ireland, really a good idea? Just asking for trouble.If R.O.I werent involved, then could be a bit of fun.
  • Options
    R.O.I aren't involved mate (not according to the official campaign anyway)

just Eng, Wales, Scotland, N.Ireland
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: ISawLeaburnScore[/cite]R.O.I aren't involved mate (not according to the official campaign anyway)

just Eng, Wales, Scotland, N.Ireland

Official campaign?!?! 3 games and a final sounds good. The novelty should make it competetive and any player who thinks they deserve a holiday more can jog and forget about playing for the national side again.