Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bumping into Lifers.

Comments

• Options
    If it helps, I'm like a better looking version of George Clooney.
  • Options
    I have met about 10

No comment
  • Options

Perhaps we should have a Lifers badge.

Only members of The Clique have the CL badge.

FACT

• Options
    Croydon said:

I don't know any of you, and none of you know me. That either makes me mysterious or just very sad and lonely

I know you.
  • Options
    PL54 said:

I have met about 10

No comment

Actually considerably more than that c/o that pub in Gillingham a few years back - don't remember many names/ faces though....hic
  • Options
    I know a load, but as far as I recall I knew them all before I started posting on here.

There's a few faces I know from seeing them with others, but that is about it.

• Options
    Dont think many people in the East Stand would say nice things about me if they knew who i was lol.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

Croydon said:

I don't know any of you, and none of you know me. That either makes me mysterious or just very sad and lonely

I know you.
    really?

• Options
    I'm sure i've met many lifers over the years without knowing it and many will recognise me.
    I have met Henry , Miserableoldgit and ColinWalshslovechild all but briefly and i'm related to Kingston but i dont think he comes on here very often now.
  • Options
    I had probably met future Lifers when collecting autographs in and behind the old stand in the early sixties......cos that's what we are (at least) now.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Croydon said:

Riviera said:

Croydon said:

I know you.
    really?

No.
  • Options

I'm sure i've met many lifers over the years without knowing it and many will recognise me.
    I have met Henry , Miserableoldgit and ColinWalshslovechild all but briefly and i'm related to Kingston but i dont think he comes on here very often now.

If we ever meet Beds you just know we'd hug.
  • Options
    Riviera said:

If we ever meet Beds you just know we'd hug.
    Budding bromance!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    JiMMy 85 said:

If I expected to meet many of you, I'd probably adopt a different tone! Dad said we'd meet a lifer in our new seats. I didn't know if that meant I'd get a shrug, a welcome or a black eye.

I've never given you a black eye have I?
    Not even when you were little and we'd lost.
    I bumped into a whole team of Lifers once, and their manager. Wonder where they all are now.

• Options
    Addickted said:

All the Lifer's I've met have been Cockwombles.

I saw the cockwomble word on twitter tonight so not sure we can give Leroy the honour of making it up.

• Options

PS. I'm pretty sure I live just round the corner from Fanny from some of the clues she's given.

Anywhere near DGS & DGGS , SB ?

• Options
    March51 said:

JiMMy 85 said:

If I expected to meet many of you, I'd probably adopt a different tone! Dad said we'd meet a lifer in our new seats. I didn't know if that meant I'd get a shrug, a welcome or a black eye.

I've never given you a black eye have I?
    Not even when you were little and we'd lost.
    I bumped into a whole team of Lifers once, and their manager. Wonder where they all are now.

I'm here march. I enjoyed our little drink and chat in the market Porter.
  • Options
    Think I was on the same coach as fanny to Middlesbrough but not 100%
  • Options

Only 50% of you on the coach, Greenie Junior ?

THINK I remember you.

:-)

• Sponsored links:

• Options

I think I was on the same coach as her on the way to Preston in the League 1 winning season to.
  • Options

I'm just as much of an arsehole in real life as I am on here.

Impossible! ;-)
  • Options
    I forgot about smudge. If anything more right wing in real life
  • Options
    @Ross tried to bum me in the North Stand toilets
  • Options

Anywhere near DGS & DGGS , SB ?

Yep. Near to the church.
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

And some folks complain about the smoking.........................
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Rumours are that there wasn't much "trying" involved.