Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Paul Ince to take over at Derby?

Betting just been suspended on incy to derby.

Comments

• Options
    He doesn't waste any time, he's only just gone to MK Dons!
  • Options
    maybe he will buy the clown
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]maybe he will buy the clown
    lol oh please oh please oh please
  • Options
    edited November 2007
    i think the stick Mclead is getting is well over the top, he has not really had a run of games to get into the championship yet.

give him a season and a run off games before we all write him off.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: roseandcrown[/cite]i think the stick Mclead is getting is well over the top, he has not really had a run of games to get into the championship yet.

give him a season and a run off games before we all write him off.

?????
  • Options
    Paul Ince thread- McLead (McLeod) stick post......just another manic monday....?
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Paul Ince thread- McLead (McLeod) stick post......just another manic monday....?

No people just love hijacking threads, think that if you do it more than once in a day you should be prevented from posting for the rest of the day as punishment. As for Ince what a joke that is managing three clubs in three weeks (yes i know i'm exaggerating).
  • Options
    soory boss won't do it again (slopes away from PC with his head bowed.)
  • Options
    tut tut!!
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ketman[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Solidgone[/cite]Paul Ince thread- McLead (McLeod) stick post......just another manic monday....?

No people just love hijacking threads, think that if you do it more than once in a day you should be prevented from posting for the rest of the day as punishment. As for Ince what a joke that is managing three clubs in three weeks (yes i know i'm exaggerating).

But you've just "hijacked" a thread about Paul Ince and Derby by talking about hijacking threads. Or are your rules that that's ok as long as it's you that does it?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    On Ince I think he took a big risk going to Macclesfield and it paid off. he did well and kept them up from an almost doomed position. Can't see it being as easy in the Premier League.

He took the job at MK Dons and is doing well with them.

Don't like the guy (why did the Guv'nor let Gareth Southgate take a pen at Euro 96?) but credit to him for starting at the very bottom and working his way up. Without getting into a completely different debate it's not as easy for a black player to make the step up to manager in this country.
  • Options
    I think you will see a lot more black managers and coaches over the next few years.

Black players were very much the exception rather than the rule well into the 80s.

I can still remember the disgust I felt on one of my rare visits to Selhurst when we played Wimbledon and our so called fans threw bananas and made monkey noises towards Carlton Fairweather.

During the nineties many more black players became first team players throughout all divisions of the league and as their careers finish more will remain in the game as managers and coaches in my opinion just as more became successful players.