Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

First Loan in?

The Loan window is now open so we can loan in (or out) players for 28 or 93 days. I think if we got anyone on a 93 day loan - they could now be with us until the last game - so hopefully we'll see some movement (in) very soon. But when and who?

Comments

• Are we allowed to loan players from foreign leagues or is it domestic only?
  • Domestic only
  • Can we loan out Church-Evina-Green-Gower-Pritchard?
  • robroy said:

Can we loan out Church-Evina-Green-Gower-Pritchard?

Do you think Standard Liege might be interested in taking them as a "job lot"?

• robroy said:

and Danny Hollands. He was there Saturday in the crowd - so I guess he's back for now - but still nowhere near the team.

• robroy said:

Cruel but funny.
  • We are desperate for a winger. If we don't play Sordell then we have room for 2 extra players and 3 when Hamer is fit.
  • robroy said:

Don't think they are SL: class but the Spanish second/third Divvy outfit or the Hungarian lot might be interested. Except for Pritchard who should be playing for Welling IMHO.
  • Sponsored links:

• If we take them for 93 days would that see us right through to the play off final? I would guess this is high up in RD's thoughts and is wy we have not bought anyone in yet. Exciting times

I suspect that, as well as the play-off finals, they are also thinking about timing of the FA Cup Final!