Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

New facebook group - Charlton away days

edited November 2007 in Match Day Travel
Set it up this morning, anyone who I don't know who's on there join up and put as many photo's, comments, videos etc on there. If someones got the one of us singing to MCS outside the Fernhurst at Blackburn that would be welcome!!

Invite all the Charlton boys, girls, lads, ladettes and melts you know

Comments

• I have that video Dicko, will forward it to you now.

Can you ban Medders from the group please, he's an ebully.
  • Just put it on there mate, I can't do anything with it at work. Can't even view it!!
  • Can't do it from work either!!

Will send em home and try and find some time.
  • [cite]Posted By: Stu of SE7[/cite]I have that video Dicko, will forward it to you now.

Can you ban Medders from the group please, he's an ebully.

Yeah don't want Medders on there all he seems to be doing at the moment is picking Cyber fights, typical IT man all over :-)
  • Says the man who was sending me text on Saturday "what do you have in your hand, keyboard or cock?"
  • Dude, you keep starting fights, could you atleast tell me how to fight back so I can kick your arse.
  • ewww why would anyone want to know that???
  • Don't listen to Medders, he lies.

Plus the answer was clearly 'neither, I'm playing doctors and nurses with all the rugby players'
  • [cite]Posted By: suzisausage[/cite]ewww why would anyone want to know that???

That is the text Ketman sent me on Saturday night. I'll show you later (the text, not keyboard or cock)
  • So what was it? Keyboard or cock?
  • Sponsored links:

• Sorry just wanted to know Medders answerr
  • Keyboard mate, which I was using as a sex toy