Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Can't wait ...

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
... to hear Golf "slash my wrists, we're all going to die" Addick's take on tonight. On second thoughts ..............

Comments

• LOL

Come on Golfie, give us both barrells !!
  • No point.

said it all before but no-one listens.

you can keep your clean sheets - i'd much rather be scoring 2 or 3 goals a game every week and letting in goals than some of the last minute wins we've had.....because then if you are a goal down you know you've got it in you to score. Tonight we just didn't have a clue.

where's mr " we're going to give someone a right tonking soon" gone. Probably left 5 mins earlly when their 3rd went in like the rest of the east standers.

Message to Pardew. 4-5-1 don't work at home. Drop it now and we might stand a chance of making the top 2. Persist with it and we'll be lucky to make the play-offs. Only having 2 forwards in a squad if 16 is criminal. We had the same no.of keepers as strikers.
  • 4-5-1 worked ok against Cardiff.

If your main midfielder goes AWOL though no system will work.
  • [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]No point.

you can keep your clean sheets - i'd much rather be scoring 2 or 3 goals a game every week and letting in goals than some of the last minute wins we've had.....because then if you are a goal down you know you've got it in you to score. Tonight we just didn't have a clue.

where's mr " we're going to give someone a right tonking soon" gone. Probably left 5 mins earlly when their 3rd went in like the rest of the east standers.

Message to Pardew. 4-5-1 don't work at home. Drop it now and we might stand a chance of making the top 2. Persist with it and we'll be lucky to make the play-offs. Only having 2 forwards in a squad if 16 is criminal. We had the same no.of keepers as strikers.

"No point" - but then you go on anyway.

Mate, nobody listens to you because you're a complete and total bore. Just my opinion mind you, feel free to disagree if you want.
  • [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Mate, nobody listens to you because you're a complete and total bore.

I had another 4 letter word in mind
  • [cite]Posted By: LoOkOuT[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Off_it[/cite]Mate, nobody listens to you because you're a complete and total bore.

I had another 4 letter word in mind

Funny you should say that. I toned my post down before clicking - don't want to fall foul of the CL Admin Gestapo now, do I?!
  • Firm but fair, Off it, firm but fair.
  • [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]No point.

Just fuck off you boring tedious man
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: golfaddick[/cite]No point.

Just fuck off you boring tedious man

A tad harsh - but very well put.
  • You animals!! Inclined to agree though! Nothing personal you understand Mr Golf but they would appear to have a point. Just one of them days mate, don't sweat it. Noone in this league is good enough to run away with the league in my opinion. We won't because I think we lack slightly on the physical side, which we make up in a touch of class in midfield. Not least Boogie, who certainly has the skill but maybe lacks a couple of things else defensively, which is a bit of a shit for a centre half!! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• I agree with Len. No system works if your midfield plays total cock.
  • Two problems last night Reid (off colour again) and ZZ had a stinker, both gave the ball away far too often and seemed laboured in their movements. Time for changes Saturday, especially Ambrose who deserves a chance to show if the rest has made him ready to fight for his place. Also Sam other than the opening 15 minutes struggled against a decent opponent in Naysmith.