Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pardew Must Go

edited November 2007 in General Charlton
...That' what I heard coming from the mouths of a few disgruntled fans on the way out last night.

Comments

• they can f off as well.

Unbeleiveable.

Not a great result granted but we have shown against the big physical sides we'll struggle. I'll take 2 or 3 of them results a season if it means we stick to our principles and play good football and still go up.
  • some people!
  • are you winding us up?
  • Knee jerk reaction to a very disappointing result. The amount of guff I've heard at football matches - some of it falling out of my mouth - is considerable. That's why we should never take it completely seriously.

Up the addicks!
  • I heard that and felt like slapping them! Also heard some bloke moaning about greenwich council because there was railings outside a primary school and having crossed the road he couldn't get onto the pavement so he then f and blinded about hating been told where and when he could cross a road much to the embarrassment of his mate! he then went on to moan about a to let sign outside a house, apparantly why would anyone want to f ing rent there! and this was on the way to the ground! thank christ I didn'tsee him on the way out lol. what a w*****r
  • It is very worrying that we aren't winning 10-0 every game, I think we should jump ship know so we can get someone new at the helm before the transfer window, I mean it worked last year, right?
  • Do you think we could get Les Reed away from Fulham in time for January?
  • you failed to hear the rest of the sentence though Valley M, which was 'to that new Italian restaurant in Sidcup'
  • [cite]Posted By: fazza[/cite]are you winding us up?

Absolutely not. There was this old fella walking down Floyd Road after the game mumbling 'Pardew must go, Pardew must go' and me and the missus just looked at each other and smiled.
  • it's an impossible job to please all the fans all the time .... these same disgruntled people wanted curbs out 3 years into his reign and we all know where he took us and eventually playing in the top flight of football and scraping results thru football not as good as brazil 1970 wasn't enough for most fans so most were glad when he left...ah well each to their own
  • Sponsored links:

• Is pards much different from Curbs? Arguably better with the press admittedly, but apart from that?
  • edited November 2007
    No way in Pards we trust. Talk of this will drive him away. We have a new squad of players probarbly not use to two games in a week i.e ZZ.
  • There's a bloke who sits a couple of rows in front of me who wanted him out during the QPR game and even though we've won 4 on the bounce still said it again last night
  • Jesus H. What do these people expect? Mourinho?
  • [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]

Unbeleiveable.

Unbeleiveable spelling of Unbelievable ;0 )
  • I've heard it all now. Laughable, completely laughable.
  • we do have some strange fans.....

Rather like being a husband in a marriage Pardew and the players must think it is impossible to do anything right.

We win 4 games on the spin yet our muppets turn on the team after about half an hour!

Incredible!
  • I think it just shows the limitations of some people as to how articulate an arguement so you get 606 cliches about lost the dressing room, taking the team as far as he can, he's got to go, it was all the ref's fault, show some passion, rather than an investigation into what the issues are.
  • I overheard people discribing him as a lead prawn...
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]it's an impossible job to please all the fans all the time .... these same disgruntled people wanted curbs out 3 years into his reign and we all know where he took us and eventually playing in the top flight of football and scraping results thru football not as good as brazil 1970 wasn't enough for most fans so most were glad when he left...ah well each to their own

Was it not you who wanted Paul Jewell or Martin Jol to take over after the QPR game?
  • Comment Author oohaahmortimer Comment Time Oct 29th 2007

i know it would be a bit irrational at the moment but i thought the same when dowie was sacked last year and that's hardly changed our fortunes around !!
    i think now would be as good a time as any to do it cos with paul jewell and martin jol available i think they'd bring more to the table than pardew does but being more realistic(and contradicting myself again) i think we have to keep the faith with pardew(even tho i don't rate him) cos i don't think either would come to us
    who would you prefer at the helm , pardew, jol, jewell or anyone else
  • cheers henry i tried to reprint that but couldn't... i still don't know what i meant or said there;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: oohaahmortimer[/cite]cheers henry i tried to reprint that but couldn't... i still don't know what i meant or said there;-)

I think you meant to say that Dowie and Andrew Mills would be your dream ticket but I may have misread it : - )
  • [cite]Posted By: Valley_McMoist[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]

Unbeleiveable.

Unbeleiveable spelling of Unbelievable ;0 )

lol i did notice just couldn't be bothered to change it as I didn't think there was anyone anal enough to point it out.