Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

harbinger of death:-((

I'm not trying to be disrespectful boys but all this RIP stuff is very depressing and gloomy. every time I see some celebrities name on here I think they've pegged it?

everyday on here there seems to be some post about some noted person " kicking the bucket "

the latest, the guy from devo, whose music I've just been getting back into is poignant only 61 ffs I'm in my 60th year is it me next?

an old girlfriend of mine died 2 weeks ago from throat cancer she was only 53, I thought we were supposed to be living longer, not that I want too.

the reaper is waiting lads lets get the bl@@dy b'stard.

Comments

• Who died from Devo? Gutted.
  • Yes, it does seem like everyone is dying younger, not the opposite. I don't understand it.
  • edited February 2014
    I don't think people are dying earlier, it's just that you don't get rip threads for the ones that are living longer because they're still alive
  • If we are dieing younger we all should be living faster and doing what the hell we want.
  • I think there's a clique of people living to 200 years old which pushes up the average, whilst eveybody else falls off the twig earlier than expected.
  • I think there's a clique of people living to 200 years old which pushes up the average, whilst eveybody else falls off the twig earlier than expected.

BW that's no way to talk about the CL mods and clique...
  • I think 55 to 65 are dodgy years. Get through those are you laughing. I'm into the second half of that period.
  • it's those rock n roll hours give you graves without flowers .. Little Feat
  • Sponsored links:

• edited February 2014

I'm not trying to be disrespectful boys but all this RIP stuff is very depressing and gloomy. every time I see some celebrities name on here I think they've pegged it?

everyday on here there seems to be some post about some noted person " kicking the bucket "

blockquote>

Personally, I agree. I'm not sure what's worse CL or me old mum.

Everytime I ring her she says "do you remember so and so" ?

"yes" say I.

"Well they're dead" says she.

It's as predictable as the endless RIP's on here.

• I cant get over the fact that you old gits know how to use a computer, let alone still be able to remember who half the RIP threads are about,

8)