Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

I'm sitting on a beach in Mexico.....

....under the shade of a coconut tree with the sound of the Caribbean sea lapping against the shore. Cold corona in my hand.

Wishing I'd been at Hillsborough

Wierd!

Comments

• Still loving life i bet!
  • too true, worried I might not get home before the 1/4 final tickets go on sale tho' :(
  • We won't forget you! I can't sort out my leaving drinks until I know when the game is. Then the semi final is a week after I get to South Arica!
  • We won't forget you! I can't sort out my leaving drinks until I know when the game is. Then the semi final is a week after I get to South Arica!

So then it'll be you on a beach with a beer in your hand.............

• Did you take your misses with you?
    Tequila?
  • No beaches in Pretoria! Will be nice and sunny tho ; )
  • I'm in West Wales and I have supported the club since 1959........I had a bit of a drink tonight and I wish Two Sheds good cheers on the lad's new rock and roll music a venture.
  • I'm in Edmonton, Alberta where its a tad chilly at -18

Still happy though :)
  • A little bit warm here in Phuket, probably about the same in Celcius as you people in Sheffield had in Fahrenheit, where we had the whole match starting at 8:30 this morning. Well I did on my Malaysian sports TV.
  • edited February 2014
    My thanks to all those who suggested various streaming links as I was able to watch the whole match live on my laptop in my hamlet in SW France.

My heart was really thumping for the last 10 minutes and the final whistle coincided with that magnificent feeling we all know.

These last three days epitomises why I love this "little old club" so much and it feels eerie (and comforting) to know that other, far-flung fans, are experiencing, simultaneously, the same emotions all over the world.