Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

got to say about sheff utd

in my book got one of the best club songs with the take on annies song... you fill up my senses.
sure another thread is knocking about,anything better?????

Comments

• Options
    Love the Stokies with Delilah.
  • Options
    You Fill Up My Senses,

Like A Gallon Of Magnet,

Like A Packet Of Woodbines,

Like A Good Pinch Of Snuff,

Like A Night Out In Sheffield,

Like A Greasy Chip Butty,

Like Sheffield United,

Come Fill Me Again,

Na Na Na Na Na...OOOOHH!
  • Options

Another John Denver song, Country Roads.

Always thought this would be an appropriate song for us.
  • Options
    The song Swansea fans all sing - is it Land of my Father? Always thought that sounds good when their ground is full.
  • Options
    I love that chip butty song, going to be in my head all day now.
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    Quite like Nottingham Forest's ;-)
  • Options
    Kent_red said:

The song Swansea fans all sing - is it Land of my Father? Always thought that sounds good when their ground is full.

They don't change the words - would be like us singing Rule Brittania
  • Options
    I thought that might have been the point of this. Still I think
    PL54 said:

Kent_red said:

They don't change the words - would be like us singing Rule Brittania
    Ah, I see where we are going with these now :p. Still think it sounds pretty good when belted out...
  • Options
    Bristol Rovers with Good Night Irene is pretty cool.
  • Options
    Kent_red said:

Cardiff's response is better "you jack bastards, shagging your fathers"

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Always liked You Light Up My Senses

Used to similarly like Birmingham's Keep Right On, but find it a bit dreary these days.
  • Options
    Blueeee moooon
  • Options
    Not a fans song but there's something goosebumpy about teams running out at goodison to the zcars theme.
  • Options
    Always find myself singing the fill up my senses song at work. Think it sounds very good on the tv. Got to make sure im not singing it in the ground though.
  • Options
    Liquidator at Stamford Bridge is pretty timeless.
  • Options
    Driving upto Sheffield on Monday we were saying we need a new song, one that'll get everyone singing or even just clapping and making noise. Lots of clubs have one and I think we need one to.
  • Options
    All good ones but you can`t beat a blast of "Goodbye Horse!" I remember in the early 80`s when we used t sing it at away grounds for ages and drive the home fans crackers lol! Superb days, will be quality to have a good old go at it at Bramhall Lane!
  • Options
    edited February 2014
    'I never felt more like signing the blues, the wednesday win, United lose....ohhh Wednesday.....you got me singing the blue's, wacka blade wacka blade wacka blade.'

• Options
  • Options
    I love the song Newcastle run out to, Going Home (Theme from Local Hero) by Mark Knoppfler. Gives me goosebumps!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ben18 said:

I love the song Newcastle run out to, Going Home (Theme from Local Hero) by Mark Knoppfler. Gives me goosebumps!

How does it go? Sing a little bit...
  • Options
    Proud to be an Addick - 3Blokes from F Block and featuring The Herberts
  • Options
    Hibs - Sunshine on Leith.
  • Options
    Rangers-Penny Arcade is a good one, probably one of the more obscure songs sung at football
  • Options
    Croydon said:

Rangers-Penny Arcade is a good one, probably one of the more obscure songs sung at football

Killie can top that. Marie Osmond - Paper Roses. Was talking to one of them after the England game the other year. Its also my mates karaoke song so we're planning a trip up.

My favourite is Marching on together. Always sounds good
  • Options
    Forever blowing bubbles is up there for me.
    I know it's the Ammer's and all that, but it sounds superb.
  • Options
    I quite like 'Glad all over' ;-)

(Whoosh in advance if anyone thinks I'm serious)

• Options
    Celtic, Just can't get enough.
  • Options

Celtic, Just can't get enough.

That makes me ill

• Options
    Hearts Hearts glorious Hearts