Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Sordell a guest on Talksport now

Comments

• Angling for a new career?

They're discussing fishing ???

• Anyone listen? Did he say anything of particular interest? Did he say what he thinks of SCP?
  • Comes across as quite down to earth.

Didn't speak about Charlton much. Hopes the FA Cup form will pass on to our league form, and we've got a few games
    in hand.

Says Powell has got a lot of enthusiasm, which you could see by his celebration on Monday. Didn't really say much else about him.

Spoke a lot about his debut/early years and growing up (loves his mum!), and a bit about playing Team GB and U21s. Also discussed his foundation.

Could have signed for Cardiff, but chose Bolton as they were in the Prem at the time, and he wanted that chance.

Says Giggs is the best player he's ever played with, and Thiago Silva the best he's ever played against.
  • No praise for SCP, only said that he was a "character".

He also said that Sean Dyche is the best manager he's played for.
  • He can do one
  • If I was a Bolton fan I would want whoever was responsible for signing Sordell for that amount of money strung up.

Lazy, poor attitude and next to no desire to play football. A poor mans SWP.

They're discussing fishing ???

Our pitch is more suited to fishing at times

• Sponsored links:

• Huskaris said:

If I was a Bolton fan I would want whoever was responsible for signing Sordell for that amount of money strung up.

Do you mean poor mans SWP in terms of character? Because they play in different positions if you're comparing playing style.
  • And SWP has actually achieved something in his career.
  • Sordell will come good
  • Pretty sure he meant BWP?
  • Huskaris said:

If I was a Bolton fan I would want whoever was responsible for signing Sordell for that amount of money strung up.

Do you mean poor mans SWP in terms of character? Because they play in different positions if you're comparing playing style.
    Yeah, SWP sits on the right side of the bench, whilst Sordell sits on the left side.............