Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FA Cup ties on Swedish TV?

I'll be in Sweden on the 9th. Does anyone here know whether the cuptie is likely to be shown on Swedish TV, &, if so, which channel?

Comments

• edited February 2014
    I know for a fact that Viasat showed our game against the Wendies so it's likely.

http://www.viasatsport.se
  • danny777 said:

I'll be in Sweden on the 9th. Does anyone here know whether the cuptie is likely to be shown on Swedish TV, &, if so, which channel?

or Canal +, also try TV4. There are a chain of pubs called O'Leary's over there, they are good for football. Ultimately you should be able to find okay, but ask around.
  • danny777 said:

Whereabouts will you be?

Viasat Sport/Fotboll are likely to show the game, or even TV10. On occasion football games even appear on TV6. Annoyingly I can't work out if they have fixed which match will be on which channel yet.

O'Leary's is probably a good bet for it if you are near one, just like ElfsborgAddick says.
  • swedey said:

danny777 said:

Whereabouts will you be?

Viasat Sport/Fotboll are likely to show the game, or even TV10. On occasion football games even appear on TV6. Annoyingly I can't work out if they have fixed which match will be on which channel yet.

O'Leary's is probably a good bet for it if you are near one, just like ElfsborgAddick says.
    Heja di gule!
  • Danny . Let me know if you are anywhere near Malmo and I'll join you for the game.
  • Im almost in the same boat with being away ... up a mountain in Italy so will try to find a bar with it on