Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Travel To Sheffield - Bus Travel

Hi, I've Recently Hired a minibus for The Long trip to sheffield, I have 7 spare seats if anyone would like to tag along, let me fill you in on some of the details

£10 Per Head, Payable on the day
Tea And Biscuits will be sold on the journey
Pick Up at 5am from Bexleyheath Civic centre

If Interested Message/Call me on 07450 206379 as Im working at the Mo.

Hopefully we can create a Lovely little atmosphere, have a nice sing along and cheer on the boys

COYR

Comments

• Blimy you've snagged a bargain bus there, once I've accounted for diesel and parking mine has come in at £30 a head
  • edited February 2014
    Tea and biscuits £10 per head ? :-)
  • Got the Minibus at a very low price through a friend , only charging really for Petrol Costs , Pretty reasonable I think

Still got 5 Seats left
  • Sounds a bargain. Would have to be a bloody quick van to get from Bexleyheath to Sheffield before I ate over £10's worth of biscuits!
  • Sounds a bargain. Would have to be a bloody quick van to get from Bexleyheath to Sheffield before I ate over £10's worth of biscuits!

He said he is "selling" tea & biscuits. The mini bus is £10.00, the tea & biscuits are £25.00.

He said he is "selling" tea & biscuits. The mini bus is £10.00, the tea & biscuits are £25.00.
    It's a Ryanair style minibus, with a £15 surcharge for sitting down, and a £10 charge every time you get out :-)

It's a Ryanair style minibus, with a £15 surcharge for sitting down, and a £10 charge every time you get out :-)
    And if you want to pay by cash there is a 500% surcharge.

He does not accept credit cards or debit cards but does accept his exclusive Chris Solly credit card. You get a great deal for 5 years, but then it stops working the second you try to use it.
  • selling biscuits ?

are you related to Syd Cheeseright !!

good luck, seems loads of minibuses being sorted
  • Sponsored links:

• Hahah thanks to those who've Contacted me, , 4 Seats still available for anyone whose interested
  • What flavour are the biscuits tho?
  • I would expect dark chocolate hobnobs for that price!!!
  • edited March 2014
    Don't you need a licence from your local council before you set up a mobile catering business :-)

And then there's the question of being sued if someone spills hot tea over themselves and gets a whiplash injury trying to avoid being scolded.